"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Anyone ever with a girl they werent physically attracted too?

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Not really looking for advice, but would like to hear some opinions. I've been hanging out with this girl for the last few months. She's smart, funny, comfortable with herself, owns her own business, owns a nice house, nice cars, got her sh1t together, she's my age so her kids are grown, and she worships me. She showers me with affection, but not in a needy and annoying way.

The problem is she's at least 4 points lower than me on the SMV. I'm way hotter than her and She knows it. She wants a relationship and She gets very jealous and always asks me who I'm fvcking. (I work at an apartment complex and she sees me talking to other girls alot) I always just blow her off when she asks that. She is a vendor for the company I work for and I've slept with her a few times because it was easy and I was bored. (The first time was in an empty apartment She was cleaning, I banged her on top of the washing maching) She has a cute face and great personality but she has let her body go. She's also Russian, and I think her accent and broken English is cute as hell. (She says things like "make laundry" instead of "do laundry".) anyways, it just kind of sucks to know I can't be with her because I do like being around her but i know ill always be looking elsewhere. Anyone else been there? I've got a much hotter chick that I can bang at will, but I can't stand being around her for more than a few minutes so I don't see her much.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
Yes. She was objectively very attractive. Just not to me..... Wasn't my type. I came to dread sex with her and she could feel that and it caused her a lot of emotional stress. She treated me SO well. It sucked to break ytings off with her but it was the right thing to do.
 

GoDJ thatsmyDJ

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
32
Reaction score
7
Age
41
Never a girl that I wasn’t attracted to at all. But I have banged girls that are less good looking than me.

I have also slept with women that were objectively very hot, but not my type with the same result. I went out and found some hotter *****.

I often feel that girls aren’t hot enough. It’s only a matter of time before I’m over it—half the time it’s one and done for me. Given that you work with her I wouldn’t have even banged her in the first place. I would never ever bang someone I work with. Only you know yourself, if you’re going to get bored don’t waste both of your time in my opinion unless you need a plate or something. Go find someone you actually wanna bang. Sex and sexual attraction are VERY important to me, only you can decide how important they are to you.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Never a girl that I wasn’t attracted to at all. But I have banged girls that are less good looking than me.

I have also slept with women that were objectively very hot, but not my type with the same result. I went out and found some hotter *****.

I often feel that girls aren’t hot enough. It’s only a matter of time before I’m over it—half the time it’s one and done for me. Given that you work with her I wouldn’t have even banged her in the first place. I would never ever bang someone I work with. Only you know yourself, if you’re going to get bored don’t waste both of your time in my opinion unless you need a plate or something. Go find someone you actually wanna bang. Sex and sexual attraction are VERY important to me, only you can decide how important they are to you.
Yea you're right. I told her there wouldn't be a relationship but I didn't tell her why. It wouldnt be fair to her or me to get into something i would get bored with.
 

Bullbearpig

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2018
Messages
111
Reaction score
59
Age
50
Yes. She was objectively very attractive. Just not to me..... Wasn't my type. I came to dread sex with her and she could feel that and it caused her a lot of emotional stress. She treated me SO well. It sucked to break ytings off with her but it was the right thing to do.
Ive been there a couple times myself...dreading having sex with someone. Ive been on TRT a couple months though and since i started the testosterone I wanna bang everything with a vagina now lol. It's kind of annoying really.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

AceDB

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
24
Age
36
Not really looking for advice, but would like to hear some opinions. I've been hanging out with this girl for the last few months. She's smart, funny, comfortable with herself, owns her own business, owns a nice house, nice cars, got her sh1t together, she's my age so her kids are grown, and she worships me. She showers me with affection, but not in a needy and annoying way.

The problem is she's at least 4 points lower than me on the SMV. I'm way hotter than her and She knows it. She wants a relationship and She gets very jealous and always asks me who I'm fvcking. (I work at an apartment complex and she sees me talking to other girls alot) I always just blow her off when she asks that. She is a vendor for the company I work for and I've slept with her a few times because it was easy and I was bored. (The first time was in an empty apartment She was cleaning, I banged her on top of the washing maching) She has a cute face and great personality but she has let her body go. She's also Russian, and I think her accent and broken English is cute as hell. (She says things like "make laundry" instead of "do laundry".) anyways, it just kind of sucks to know I can't be with her because I do like being around her but i know ill always be looking elsewhere. Anyone else been there? I've got a much hotter chick that I can bang at will, but I can't stand being around her for more than a few minutes so I don't see her much.

if her face is very cute and body sucks, why not get her into working out?
 
Top