Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever use TRT?

henryj3

Reaction score
I wish I had been educated enough about TRT before hand to realize that the doc that put me on TRT didn't know the subject matter well and put me on a bad protocol.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 51 years old, and I want to get tested to see if I could benefit from TRT. I have an overall great feeling, I sleep well, I have a good libido. But I’m also trying to get fit at the gym and I’m not seeing the improvements I’d like. I’d like to see what my numbers are… If they are good, I’m ok with my life, but if they are lower I would love to see how much better things can get.

What is the best way to get tested, and to make sure that I get the full picture? I could go to my primary care provider but I want to make sure all levels that need tested are tested. For those of you that are on TRT, did you use your doctor or one of the online testing clinics to get your numbers?

I’d like to get the numbers so that if they are lower I can push back to a doctor that might say “If you feel fine, you are fine, aging is natural, etc.”

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do cycles now and then to bulk up but I'm thinking about moving to TRT.

I don't like to take injections weekly since I just use my right buttock (the only injection I can do by myself).

Did anyone heard about the pellets that are supposed to last months? Maybe using two to keep levels close to a 1000?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you have a condition, donating too much blood will result in an iron deficiency, get blood work every 3 months and if your hematocrit levels are above you can donate, this is not a good advice.
I agree.. One should see if they're susecptible to higher hematocrit in the first place.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I don't like to take injections weekly since I just use my right buttock (the only injection I can do by myself).

Did anyone heard about the pellets that are supposed to last months? Maybe using two to keep levels close to a 1000?
If you use needles too long (1") in areas that don't have much fat, it can actually be more painful than using say a 1/2" slin needle. You can also hit your delts instead of glutes.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you use needles too long (1") in areas that don't have much fat, it can actually be more painful than using say a 1/2" slin needle. You can also hit your delts instead of glutes.
I use small needles (I don't remember the exact length and gauge). I can't do my own deltoid, don't feel confident trying. I did my leg once. It was painless and super easy but next days were uncomfortable.

I would prefer to go to a doctor to apply pellets every 3 months.

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score

I went to a clinic and am awaiting my blood results but they recommended pellets. Injection/insertion every 3-4 months and forget it. It's more intrusive than a shot and its more difficult to change the dosing from what I've read.

I travel a lot and I don't want to be bringing supplies with me and I'm not even sure if I could bring TRT outside the US. I also don't want to be injecting myself every other day or whatever it is.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to a clinic and am awaiting my blood results but they recommended pellets. Injection/insertion every 3-4 months and forget it. It's more intrusive than a shot and its more difficult to change the dosing from what I've read.

I travel a lot and I don't want to be bringing supplies with me and I'm not even sure if I could bring TRT outside the US. I also don't want to be injecting myself every other day or whatever it is.
I remember someone from another known forum giving the contact of one clinic in Miami who does TRT. It's mostly online for consultation, LabCorp for tests and pharmacy for supplies.

I'm interested in the pellets. Could you tell me how much it costs?

Free_Agent

Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember someone from another known forum giving the contact of one clinic in Miami who does TRT. It's mostly online for consultation, LabCorp for tests and pharmacy for supplies.

I'm interested in the pellets. Could you tell me how much it costs?
This place isn't cheap but it's convenient and I didn't want to be bothered. A few local people had good things to say about them.

$3150 for the year and that included the full blood panel that they credit me $300 for.

I'm paying cash

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can inject in both thighs, especially helpful for the enanthate and cyp strains. Not a TRT guy but have a couple cycles under my belt. Then hit delts. Then hit ass. Circle through that.