Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever dated women much wealthier than you? What's the biggest free-money women have given men?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So he’s the wife and she’s the husband? Got it.
Haha yep. He has some serious cluster B issues. At one point he talked her into an open marriage. It lasted for about a year until he had a second girlfriend and the two girlfriends got into it and brought his wife into it. Master manipulator and selfish. Almost child like. Had no father figure. It's like a sugar momma/sugar boy relationship. Both trying to con each other.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon with no parachute than be in woman's pocket for life.

Deplorable.
No. You are the most important person in your life. You suicide, you become an instant loser in women's view.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see I've been paged, lol.

There is typically a disparity between my income and my husband's (although my start up client just lost private equity funding so I'm without a gig and the associated high income in a few weeks) but my husband makes a solid 6 figure income and is in a similar social eschelon as I am.

My rental revenue on its own is less annually than his annual income, but it is still 6 figures. It also is my safety net for short term short falls like the one that is coming, and that is why over the years I built my portfolio. My net worth is 7 figures but is not liquid. So cash wise we are pretty equal and we split rents and bills equally etc. He pays for his sport & obligations (and he pays my travel to go with him)... I pay for my obligations, which include children, a more expensive car & costs associated with the properties.

Nobody would consider me a sugar mama and my husband wouldn't want that as a man. And yes we share costs for skiing & each buy our own gear.

He's been very generous with my children and with me, and I do the same.

Yes he's younger by almost 8 years, he wanted the relationship, he proposed, he's in love. Yes he's tall, very handsome & fit & makes 6 figures. The night he met me he didn't know my age, he thought I was the hottest girl there & he didn't know what I earn, what I own, or what I drive. He liked what he saw and who I was.

He's the 6, 6, 6 package. Yeah I typically out earn him. So what? He's a little younger but we look the same age; some people think I'm younger, so what.

I love him too. It works for us.

Digs aside from the Russian, yes I'm an exception to the rule. So what?

We are headed out for Valentine's Day in a bit. His idea. And there is a gorgeous bouquet of expensive flowers here that he surprised me with yesterday. And a card, and a present.

He very much appreciates that I have worked hard and am not dependent on him financially. But he will help as needed if I have an extended shortfall in this choppy economy. He's made that clear.

Hope everyone enjoys Valentines. Cheers.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To have fun?
Looks like he's not responding (to the "why go on dates though.").

Why go on dates though?
Here's something better: shadow her day. Say, say she has to take her kids to the dentist, move stuff around, you can go where she does for a day. This is opposed to her detouring from her schedule.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a metaphor dude. The fact you took that literally perhaps should be an insight as to regarding why you are struggling with women.
But it's still a sarcastic comment. You're making it about gender, as some women are too.

If women are for giving free money to women, why does gender matter?

As for men: money from women is the same as money from men.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyways, women paying for dates is nothing. Women buying cars for men, is not. Women helping a man's portfolio, is not.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But it's still a sarcastic comment. You're making it about gender, as some women are too.

If women are for giving free money to women, why does gender matter?

As for men: money from women is the same as money from men.
I feel the same way about taking money from anyone. I'm a grown man. Grown men don't runs round constantly asking to borrow money from people.

When did this start being acceptable?

Unless you are broke or a bum.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel the same way about taking money from anyone. I'm a grown man. Grown men don't runs round constantly asking to borrow money from people.

When did this start being acceptable?

Unless you are broke or a bum.
Well, this is now a new research I do, do Republicans ever loan money to their Republican friends, when they're in need. Or is this something only Democrats do.

On top of that, you didn't specify gender but I would make this to be about men loaning from women friends.

If single men are willing to spend a lot on a single women I'm researching into the other way around.

Or, if not about singles, then about friends. Do rich women ever loan money to their guy cousins for example.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Well, this is now a new research I do, do Republicans ever loan money to their Republican friends, when they're in need. Or is this something only Democrats do.

On top of that, you didn't specify gender but I would make this to be about men loaning from women friends.

If single men are willing to spend a lot on a single women I'm researching into the other way around.

Or, if not about singles, then about friends. Do rich women ever loan money to their guy cousins for example.
The rule of thumb if you loan money to friends is never expect it to be paid back. Otherwise you are putting your friendship at risk.

You don't loan it, you give it. Other than that, if you value a friendship, don't do it. It's not worth the headaches.

Honestly, your 'research" is mostly nonsense.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some small present and cheap meals paid from women but nothing above 25 euros in terms of value.

Regarding women much wealthier than me I cant recall any, I mostly date within middle class.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my Tinder LTRs (GF) was one of two children of an internet tycoon. She was 27, with a good job. Her family was incredibly wealthy. I stayed at the family ranch with her on the CA coast and in the mansion in one of the tony cities in the Bay Area. She invited me out to her family estate in New England for a week, but I couldn’t get off work.
She was generous, but never gave me any lavish gifts. I make decent money and am old enough to be her dad. So. It would have been weird if she showered me with gifts.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d like to have a whole room filled with neatly stacked shiny bars of pure stamped gold. Then I will be cool.
Until the federal government comes over for their gold bars. :rofl:

People often seem to think that being rich will solve their issues. Well, their financial issues perhaps, but not the issues that come with being extremely wealthy. I worked as a private security consultant, where I was hired by people who were in danger of being abducted; many of them 'newly' rich.

It's good to have enough money so you don't have to be worried about financial stuff, but there is such a thing as too much money.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine saying, "when you close your eyes, all pvssy feels the same".
My retired psychologist said, “They’re all pink inside.”

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
I see I've been paged, lol.

There is typically a disparity between my income and my husband's (although my start up client just lost private equity funding so I'm without a gig and the associated high income in a few weeks) but my husband makes a solid 6 figure income and is in a similar social eschelon as I am.

My rental revenue on its own is less annually than his annual income, but it is still 6 figures. It also is my safety net for short term short falls like the one that is coming, and that is why over the years I built my portfolio. My net worth is 7 figures but is not liquid. So cash wise we are pretty equal and we split rents and bills equally etc. He pays for his sport & obligations (and he pays my travel to go with him)... I pay for my obligations, which include children, a more expensive car & costs associated with the properties.

Nobody would consider me a sugar mama and my husband wouldn't want that as a man. And yes we share costs for skiing & each buy our own gear.

He's been very generous with my children and with me, and I do the same.

Yes he's younger by almost 8 years, he wanted the relationship, he proposed, he's in love. Yes he's tall, very handsome & fit & makes 6 figures. The night he met me he didn't know my age, he thought I was the hottest girl there & he didn't know what I earn, what I own, or what I drive. He liked what he saw and who I was.

He's the 6, 6, 6 package. Yeah I typically out earn him. So what? He's a little younger but we look the same age; some people think I'm younger, so what.

I love him too. It works for us.

Digs aside from the Russian, yes I'm an exception to the rule. So what?

We are headed out for Valentine's Day in a bit. His idea. And there is a gorgeous bouquet of expensive flowers here that he surprised me with yesterday. And a card, and a present.

He very much appreciates that I have worked hard and am not dependent on him financially. But he will help as needed if I have an extended shortfall in this choppy economy. He's made that clear.

Hope everyone enjoys Valentines. Cheers.
One way I have heard of age combinations described in terms of the twelve months, is, an example: a May to July relationship. This might be yours with your significant other since you are 8 years difference by life span.

And these age gaps can indeed be healthful for both people and from the perspective or the conception of children, but look how weird society misjudges a healthful union when their ages are not in line with each other.

Another example is an April to September. This is an 18 year old female with a 45 year old male. This combination is a healthy balance in terms of conceiving children together, but then look how society says it is not. But an 18 year old female having a child of a 45 year old male would yield a healthier baby than two 18 year olds who are bursting with literally Too Much life in them.

So there is a month of the year correlation with life spans considering healthful, relaxed children, in balance with relationships.