Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone ever dated women much wealthier than you? What's the biggest free-money women have given men?

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of any cases where women gave men free money, like spoiled them around or whatever, other than mother-son and such.

Anyone ever relationship'd with a much wealthier woman?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my lovers made/make more money than I do, but since I don't care, they don't care.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't dated anyone much wealthier than I am. That doesn't mean that I don't have some experience with this.

In the late 2000s/early 2010s, I was a new graduate who was struggling. I had to take some below market job offers in order to be employed. There were a number of times when I went on dates with women with higher salaries than I had at that time. I never liked the idea that I had to pay for dates with women with higher annual salaries than I had. It's still possible for me to go on dates with women with higher salaries now.

With the male surplus being what it is in most cities, it does put pressure on men to pay for dates for women. If a man doesn't pay for dates for women, then women know that there are many other men who are willing to pay for dates. While I don't think that should mean that men need to spend a lot on dates, spending on dates is necessary.

There is immense female abundance. Men will experience female abundance the worst in tech-based dating situations.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't dated anyone much wealthier than I am. That doesn't mean that I don't have some experience with this.

In the late 2000s/early 2010s, I was a new graduate who was struggling. I had to take some below market job offers in order to be employed. There were a number of times when I went on dates with women with higher salaries than I had at that time. I never liked the idea that I had to pay for dates with women with higher annual salaries than I had. It's still possible for me to go on dates with women with higher salaries now.

With the male surplus being what it is in most cities, it does put pressure on men to pay for dates for women. If a man doesn't pay for dates for women, then women know that there are many other men who are willing to pay for dates. While I don't think that should mean that men need to spend a lot on dates, spending on dates is necessary.

There is immense female abundance. Men will experience female abundance the worst in tech-based dating situations.
Why go on dates though?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of any cases where women gave men free money, like spoiled them around or whatever, other than mother-son and such.

In 2015 I wouldn't say wealthy, but she was making high 6 figures and was a Regional Manager for Hilton. She drove a nice BMW and had a nice house in the city it didn't last long, she would pay for fancy dinners and such.

I've had a couple of male buddies who are very good looking and women have paid their bills and also giving them thousands of dollars

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, it happens but not often. Usually, the situation involves a young, good looking gigolo type and a significantly older divorced woman. @BeExcellent might have some insight.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine doesn't have a dollar to his name, married a fat girl that has money. She pays for all of his expensive toys and hobby. His hobby probably costs $40,000 per year. He works for her. He brought the looks and she brought the money.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated a couple women with masters degrees who easily made 2-3x than me. I've also dated women when I was unemployed.

Most of these women paid for everything at least 50% of the time for everything, probably close to 60-70%. It was nice. I would happily date a wealthy woman who pays for everything.

I never really told these women what my finances were and/or lied about my job, but given that I don't have a car and a very barebones apartment I think they could put two and two together. I don't think they cared. They care more about ambition/potential.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I've dated a couple women with masters degrees who easily made 2-3x than me. I've also dated women when I was unemployed.

Most of these women paid for everything at least 50% of the time for everything, probably close to 60-70%. It was nice. I would happily date a wealthy woman who pays for everything.

I never really told these women what my finances were and/or lied about my job, but given that I don't have a car and a very barebones apartment I think they could put two and two together. I don't think they cared. They care more about ambition/potential.
Yeah I don’t think that you absolutely MUST earn more than her as RP suggests. I understand their point, but I don’t think it’s etched in stone.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

I'd rather jump off the edge of the Grand Canyon with no parachute than be in woman's pocket for life.

Deplorable.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I don’t think that you absolutely MUST earn more than her as RP suggests. I understand their point, but I don’t think it’s etched in stone.
Women are at level 1, in the matrix, thinking that education and career success is all that matters meanwhile a lot of men are at level 12. There are more important things in life, if you're advanced enough, you can convince her you're above her even if you're flat broke.

I will say though, if we're talking about high quality 9s and 10s and locking them down for LTRs or marriage, you probably do need to be wealthy though. They have lifestyle and status demands you must meet.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wealth does not rest in the possession of things, but the knowing when you have enough.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend of mine doesn't have a dollar to his name, married a fat girl that has money. She pays for all of his expensive toys and hobby. His hobby probably costs $40,000 per year. He works for her. He brought the looks and she brought the money.
So he’s the wife and she’s the husband? Got it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Normie (but 6' 2" :rolleyes: ) friend of mine that when he was in his 30s, was open to dating fat chicks from wealthy families. After a few times around the track for that, he said that he just couldn't go through with it anymore. I remember one chick - that looked like a cube :eek::eek::eek::eek: - whose father owned a steamship company.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine saying, "when you close your eyes, all pvssy feels the same". :rolleyes:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a Normie (but 6' 2" :rolleyes: ) friend of mine that when he was in his 30s, was open to dating fat chicks from wealthy families. After a few times around the track for that, he said that he just couldn't go through with it anymore. I remember one chick - that looked like a cube :eek::eek::eek::eek: - whose father owned a steamship company.
If he married her and got her to lose weight, he'd be a shoo-in with his father-in-law.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a friend of mine saying, "when you close your eyes, all pvssy feels the same". :rolleyes:
I'm glad it works for some. Lol

Last edited: