“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anyone ever date a Hair Stylist?

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
This question even seems a bit lame to me: I got a haircut with a new hairdresser recently. The first time she said nothing to me (never happened before with a hairdresser - it made me wonder if she was nervous around me...) The second time, we really hit if off and she was even playfully touching me (never happened before with a hairdresser) So now I'm wondering, is there any possiblity here or is this likely just her being friendly to a client ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
To answer your question, yes, I've dated 3. I do warn you now to be very careful, though... don't let them know where you live. Especially if she has short hair.

Here's my story:

All 3 were stylists, all 3 had short hair, and all 3 were very petite (I don't go for average/larger girls...)

I replaced my windshield 3 times.

Once, it was broken with a beer bottle, the second time a brick, the last a baseball bat. 3 B's.

If it's more than just being friendly with a client, take things slow and don't let her find out that you aren't talking with anyone other than herself... :p
 

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2003
Messages
369
Reaction score
0
Thanks. I'm thinking probably it's client friendly, but I'll see what happens next time. Diablo: I understand what you're saying and I'll be keep it in mind.
 
Top