Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone else thinks its hard to build/gather status as male?

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i can see why the yung dj wants to learn to gain status and i dont think it will enslave him.

as a matter of fact, i think its a skill every dj should have , but like another guy said here you should play to your strengths and not tryna be someone you are not , anybody can sense a fakeness aura, so if your best look is a buzzcutt and suit you will slay in that status realm , dont try to be a brash bad boy if you are not naturally inclined you will just look silly and women will toy with you. with enough years and practice you can become brash but is it really worth it ?

when it comes to gaining status tho i think it boils down to one thing , not giving a **** at alll. any guy i know that is a true ''alpha male'' doesnt give a **** , he literally doesnt care. stop caring so much and put yourself out there in social situations, stop bein afraid to to fail and start learning social life , its a hell of a lot easier said than done but how bad do you want it? its your choice , everything is your choice , thats why women love alpha males cause they like men who lead, they like risky behavior .

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Thank goodness this troll was banned finally. But I am sure he will be back under a new name and with a new shtick soon...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is difficult, I mean an advanced degree takes an extra 2-8 years of school. The good news is that by being in school, you will have status just from the future implications.

I used to be able to pull based on mostly status but when the game tightened up it went from "oh im surprised you would date me" to "here, let me tell you about the other 10 guys I dated with your job" lol
Even as black-pilled as I am, I think that most intelligent women - and even some less intelligent women who at least value intelligence - still assign high value to an intelligent, educated man. Oh sure, that's just one dimension that the man must reach, but it's a good winnowing for those of us that have attained this.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when it comes to gaining status tho i think it boils down to one thing , not giving a **** at alll. any guy i know that is a true ''alpha male'' doesnt give a **** , he literally doesnt care. stop caring so much and put yourself out there in social situations, stop bein afraid to to fail and start learning social life , its a hell of a lot easier said than done but how bad do you want it? its your choice , everything is your choice , thats why women love alpha males cause they like men who lead, they like risky behavior .
This is true, but if a man who doesn't have looks or status acts in the way, the fact that he is acting in this way is totally ignored by women. :mad:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're told here to have a "side hustle" as an alternative way to make extra money. I fully support that idea. But, in my experience, it is often NOT a status-builder to women. They just assume you have two jobs because your primary one is crappy and doesn't pay enough lol.
Someone who has 2 *jobs* could be looked upon like this, although if the 2nd job is to bring in a side income that is to be devoted to the investment in a business, or if that 2nd job is such a business, then it at least shows diligence in wanting to ascend financially.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a young man can hardly gain status by following the paths that are given to him.

Im not saying that he needs to be a criminal but he surely needs to innovate and walk the grey line.

We are ruled from late middle aged people that is unwilling to share anything valuable with us while still expecting maximum effort and obidience meanwhile they keep all the sweet spots occupied.

I believe all those millennials rioting on the streets are pissed off especially for that, they surely have their own guilt but the cards they have been given sucks....we all basically got lied with the "do as we say, follow the rules and you will be later rewarded".
Must agree