Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

anyone else thinks its hard to build/gather status as male?

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure that's cool and all but w/o status/money you won't get laid. It's not a matter of personal principle or ought-to. It's a matter of what-is. It's like "who cares about money!" but money is needed for most assets, utilities, and food. Just my opinion though. Maybe you're charming.
I disagree and the best gf's/experiences I had was when I was laid off work for a whole year. It's a STATE OF MIND that can( and do) make or break a lot of guys. I'm not saying that you don't need the basics(food, place, utilities, etc), obviously you need the bare minimum to maintain yourself. But a lot of guys I see get so caught up because their mindset feels like they are deficient somehow and it affects how they deal with people, girls, situations.

Living in a first world, we often forget that our first world problems are crap compared to some of the more serious third world problems other people have to deal with. Be grateful that we have our health, clean air/water, infrastructure, utilities, modern luxuries, etc. This affords EVERYONE a good starting point to be the best THEY can be. You establish what you want to be in life and what you'd be comfortable with and not try to adhere to anyone else. That's the true way to peace and happy living IMO.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I come across as a drug dealer or even a cop. a drug dealing cop. a mate of mine jokes im like the main character Niko out of GTA 4.

Both have status to certain people.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
an undercover cop or an undercover gangster
This is the REaL Sh!t
Some gangsters think i'm a undercover cop and rumor spread around until someone actually asked me what i did for a living. You get all sorts of people playing cards including gangsters.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Some gangsters think i'm a undercover cop and rumor spread around until someone actually asked me what i did for a living. You get all sorts of people playing cards including gangsters.
Girls think I'm selling or using
Unfortunately this not adds to my status lol

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
TRUE. my eyes are red as **** they think im cool boy and smoke weed

little do they know my eyes are red from long hours spent programming in front of computer screen

but i let them believe what they want

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I had a buddy who did the legal way. He worked in a bottle shop selling beers and hard liquor. I went and opened a set of girls in a club and they gave me nothing then my buddy walked over the girl jumped right up and hugged him and said your the guy who works at the liquor store. she then told him to come to the dancefloor with her. He was saying he can't dance and eventually he walked off the dancefloor. He told me shes just after booze but he could of set up something where he would be farking her.

If that ain't status attraction game i dunno what is.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I had a buddy who did the legal way. He worked in a bottle shop selling beers and hard liquor. I went and opened a set of girls in a club and they gave me nothing then my buddy walked over the girl jumped right up and hugged him and said your the guy who works at the liquor store. she then told him to come to the dancefloor with her. He was saying he can't dance and eventually he walked off the dancefloor. He told me shes just after booze but he could of set up something where he would be farking her.

If that ain't status attraction game i dunno what is.
Your friend is an actual drug dealer
Im just a guy who likes radiohead and working a boring office routine

Maybe I should start selling at job

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Your friend is an actual drug dealer
Im just a guy who likes radiohead and working a boring office routine

Maybe I should start selling at job
Or maybe go to church. Good luck finding one filled with people who are actually saved.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, building status to be a guy who is attractive to hot women is harder than actually getting hot women themselves. Most of the times I found that the popular and cool guys who could waste their time on this stuff had rich parents, were spoiled growing up, and could do things like go to college just to mess around. Compare this to people who were born poor or working class, had overbearing parents, and were late to the game.

Building status requires the right circumstances, right amount of people, getting influential people to like you, lucking into a cool group of friends, and having the willpower to do things like social media and take them seriously. So yeah, it is tough, plus you need to be able to protect your reputation against other men as well.

Plus, you need the right type of status. Not the good career and suit and tie, I mean knowing what is cool and getting into that crowd whether it is being a DJ or being a bartender.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Status = enslavement ->Doing stuff to make yourself look good in other's eyes whether it be girls or other people.
Fvck everyone else and do things for yourself. Who cares what anyone else thinks?
Side hustle should always be to do stuff for you and not to get more stuff or status to please others.

I live on a block with many million+ dollar homes. I have the cheapest house on my block because I don't care to have some extravagant house to please others and how they perceive me. I could care less. My passion isn't in having a nice house but in cars. Some neighbors freak out when I pull out of my driveway with a nice car they haven't seen me drive before. 2 neighbors walking their dog just stopped by the other day to talk to me about the new Tesla I bought.
I wear my Citizen and Seikos around when I feel like it. One day I wore my Panerai watch to a block party and the guy that lives in the 1.4mil house on my block couldn't believe I was wearing that. Point is I don't have others dictate what I do/feel/buy/wear/live. I do it for me and only me. FVCK everyone else and no need to enslave yourself to others perception or standards. My $,03
Yeah and then you have posts like these trying to sway men away from status ^^^

I mean give me a freaking break.

Status is not enslavement, it is reputation management. Want to build a business that so many of these tards on the forums talk about? You better manage that reputation WELL if you want clients. Get out of the hivemind of the red pill and internet forums kid, in the real world, reputation is everything. I am tired of these alpha don't give a crap posts, they are literally coping coming from people who have not accomplished much success in life with game and getting the finest women.

If you really gave no crap, believe me, you would not be posting on a freaking pickup forum arguing why status is so bad, you'd literally give no craps!

So please, let the poor guys learn to build status and stop coping mate, seriously. If you think status is crap then start a separate thread on it, stop crashing a thread with this nonsense when you have no relevant value to add on actually building status.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ur status in life is tied to ur inherent talents that you were born with.

For example, if you were born as an intellectual, like Zekko, Samspade, Nicksize, etc and try your hand in music, dancing, painting, PUA, acting, social networking, salesmanship, etc, you might be good at it after years of practice but will never be great because your talent lies elsewhere.

If you were born as an expressive like Mrgoodstuff and LARaiders85, they would be great at the above but suck at math, accounting, science, programming, physics, etc.

Know where ur genius lies in and sharpen it.

Some men were born directly into the genius category and some need to work towards it provided they know where they stand.

Your status and standing in society comes from how great u r.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and then you have posts like these trying to sway men away from status ^^^

I mean give me a freaking break.

Status is not enslavement, it is reputation management. Want to build a business that so many of these tards on the forums talk about? You better manage that reputation WELL if you want clients. Get out of the hivemind of the red pill and internet forums kid, in the real world, reputation is everything. I am tired of these alpha don't give a crap posts, they are literally coping coming from people who have not accomplished much success in life with game and getting the finest women.

If you really gave no crap, believe me, you would not be posting on a freaking pickup forum arguing why status is so bad, you'd literally give no craps!

So please, let the poor guys learn to build status and stop coping mate, seriously. If you think status is crap then start a separate thread on it, stop crashing a thread with this nonsense when you have no relevant value to add on actually building status.
You seem like you don't know how to separate out reputation vs status. Reputation to me is knowing people that know me know what kind of person I am(personality, integrity, honesty, etc). Status to me is what all the people I don't care about perceive me to be based on artificial and tangible items.

But what you say definitely holds merit. It will matter more to others depending on what environment they are in and what they want to be perceived as. If you're in any form of sales or marketing for example, you most likely need to have both status and reputation to be successful in that field, career/job wise at least.

But then again, you have guys that have a lot that don't flaunt or show it. I see guys all the time dressed like bums that are millionaires. Case in point, look at Warren Buffet. He has billions yet drove his 2006 Cadillac for years and he wears JC Penney suits.

To clarify, what I'm saying is don't follow other peoples standards to what status is. That's when you get enslaved by other standards. Build your own status on what you want or are happy with and let other people follow or look to your status if they want.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOsausage, I know a lot of IT and programmers. I run with a lot of them. One is Navy reserve, and a triathlete, and kids. That's 3 different social circles.

You gotta have non work activities other people enjoy as well to broaden your horizons. Those are the things you highlight on your Social media. Those are where you meet people of the opposite sex.

I mean how could I, a middle of the pack, middle age runner become someone of status among world class ultra atletes? Basically, I have been around long enough and done short runs with them that I know them, they know me, and I act as an intermediary making sure everyone knows each other. I'm social with Everyone. That makes me the guy to know...but it took 5 years of being there to establish it, and it has been 10 years

When the new hot girl to the run group says "wait you're Two..Two ROCKY?! " then I know my reputation precedes me.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
SOsausage, I know a lot of IT and programmers. I run with a lot of them. One is Navy reserve, and a triathlete, and kids. That's 3 different social circles.

You gotta have non work activities other people enjoy as well to broaden your horizons. Those are the things you highlight on your Social media. Those are where you meet people of the opposite sex.

I mean how could I, a middle of the pack, middle age runner become someone of status among world class ultra atletes? Basically, I have been around long enough and done short runs with them that I know them, they know me, and I act as an intermediary making sure everyone knows each other. I'm social with Everyone. That makes me the guy to know...but it took 5 years of being there to establish it, and it has been 10 years

When the new hot girl to the run group says "wait you're Two..Two ROCKY?! " then I know my reputation precedes me.
god that sounds like a hassle

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't break the horse from outside the corral...
there is also you do waht you like and don't care about anything else, I tend to call atention to me even when I don't want to, with it can bring a hell a lot of jealous guys trying to take pot shots at me for free, with don't take long for me to start to make fun and put then down another peg, thing is do what you like and act polite and social, doing so will gather you points, and make others talk, people love to talk about thenselfs so use it,

if you have issues in doing so you need to start small till it become second nature, keep yourself clean, be polite, be social, be a constant in a sea of chaos, make sure people expect good things from you and at the same time don't know what to expect