"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Anyone else here not being shown any affection or love?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,610
Location
California
I was just thinking this the other day, I am so rarely shown affection or love by anyone. Last time a woman told me she loved me was over 5 years ago and that was a long distance thing with a mentally unwell woman - before that, I think it was 10 or more years ago. Affection is only shown to me by girlfriends (last one was a year ago).
was it 5 years ago or 1 year ago?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Zimbabwe

Banned
Joined
Aug 29, 2021
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
3,079
Age
30
Women don’t love you the way you love them.

We are programmed to love her. She is programmed to love children.

where it’s difficult for men is when you’re down. There are very few who care.

its why we earn more and why we kill ourselves more frequently
Men who are not embraced by society, will burn it down to feel it's warmth.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,431
Reaction score
1,814
I probably have my own issues, but I can’t give a fvck about verbal affection or love.

Show me your love by supporting me in my life and following my lead. Everything else is irrelevant.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,103
I was just thinking this the other day, I am so rarely shown affection or love by anyone. Last time a woman told me she loved me was over 5 years ago and that was a long distance thing with a mentally unwell woman - before that, I think it was 10 or more years ago. Affection is only shown to me by girlfriends (last one was a year ago).
Nope...I need physical touch and I cannot be with someone who isn't into that as well...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Been saying this forever. Not even your children love you unconditionally. If you want unconditional love get a dog.

The only unconditional love that exists is from a parent to a child. Definitely no such thing from a girlfriend/LTR/wife. Believing that there is is buying into the Disney fantasy.
 
Top