Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone else having problems with meeting women on dating sites

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon...Yeah Im just gonna go to another country, Get myself a mail away bride and have her take all my sh@t in 10 years...Sounds like a great plan..lol
The western ones will do that regardless. At least the mail order broads are fit and submissive. Your options here in the west are overweight, entitled broads that demand the world and give you nothing in return.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it just dawned on me that he is finding less quality women...Perhaps thats why he had more dates because he is willing to settle more then I am..Like I said in my original post, Although it would be nice, Im not expecting Salma Hayek, I am expecting someone I find attractive though..I spent a number of years with a women I was less attracted to, Although she was a great person, I still felt dissatisfied, alone and unhappy..Im not making that mistake again...
I have a friend, age 55. He is alone, doesnt like it, doesnt get any action at the moment, but cant lower his entry level for a woman.
He is looking for "the woman that fascinates him" and didnt find THE ONE over the last 10 years. The ones he finds fascinating (in his imagination?) are not availlable to him.

I mean, i get it...... if we had the choice we all would rather have Salma Hayek. :D
Though for me, i have to say id rather settle with the pleasent 6 then with the annoying 10.

I told my friend to make a list what he REALLY wants/needs from a woman.

Coach RedPill made the point once that men need women only for 3 reasons:
*kids
*sex
*domestic comfort

I tend to agree with that list, for the rest a man has friends, pets, kids that do a way better job then women.

According to your reply to my posting you have your shiat more or less together. Depending on the area you live the drivers license might not be a problem and we all know women have a weakness for "badboys". ;)

What i suspect is that you are looking for the famous "oneitis" (THE ONE "fascinating" woman, for the "serious" relationship).
One thing i learned is that the sniper-mentality wasnt getting me the results i wanted. Be a machine gunner, enjoy the fruits and after a while you might hit something really good.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The western ones will do that regardless. At least the mail order broads are fit and submissive. Your options here in the west are overweight, entitled broads that demand the world and give you nothing in return.
As long as the word "marriage" or any other agreement ot invite the state into the relationship is not involved, i´d agree to give it a try. At the current refugee/migrant-policies in the west there is no need for marriage anyway.
Everybody can come and stay.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What age groups are you looking for OP? I'm 51, but I'm in shape, full head of hair, look younger, great job, clean record etc. I definitely keep myself busy enough from OLD, even though I'm in a rural area without a lot of prospects (I can go for days without ANYONE new showing up on Tinder, etc). I get most of my connections in the late-30s age range, a few in the late 20s. I get Likes from 40-somethings but most aren't acceptable. I don't look for anything over 45.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Do you have a lot of experience dating older women? If so shame on you, Your 26 years old, You should be able to do better! Remember something, You are half my age..Do you think you are going to be as attractive or sort after when you are 53 years old? I highly doubt it.. I had plenty of women when I was younger then you and was actually married at 25 years old.. When you get to my age, I may be dead, If Im not, I'd like to have this conversation again with you to see how easy you think it is then...arrogance isnt a very attractive trait
You older can have your mature women, I don't date older women.