Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone date a girl who has ADHD? What is it like/what to watch out for???

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short attention span, loud, does stupid sh1t for no other reason than it gets attention.

look out for ritalin in the medicine cupboard

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I messed with a girl with that a couple weeks ago. Girl is dumb as hell. Talks way too much. Weird as fk. Won't ever quit talking. Very annoying. Always in a uppity goody mood.

Most annoying girl in the world.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
ADHD is a made-up disorder for which there is no actual test to physically verify the existence of.

It is used to promote dangerous drugs like Ritalin that do cause brain damage, so that the person who originally just had a nutritional deficiency then has an actual problem.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What to watch out for?

Everything. To me, no matter how hot she is, it is so not worth it. It will ruin your mind, and will never be a 'normal' relationship. It's the equivalent of you getting with a chick who has no legs and asking "How can we go mountain climbing?" Not gonna happen.

Take extra caution.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She definitely has it -- she told me straight up and her behavior seemed to back it (very strong/loud voice, talked a great deal, very animated, etc.). Is it simply an issue of her eventually annoying the hell out of me because she's incessant or something else? She's not BPD and I doubt she's violent so I don't know what to expect if I start dating her.

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like one of those artsy types that thinks madness is cool.

ADHD is no big deal, treated or not. Frankly, it's just a label of convenience slapped on type A personalities that burn a little brighter in some areas, and sometimes less in others.

ADHD traits typical to the pseudo misdiagnosed person is easily distracted with the occasional outburst. Really no biggie.

The ones that medicate ... for a long term relationship, might actually be a perk. The meds are a stimulant. What goes up, must come down. Meaning they typically zombie or pass out earlier than you, giving you some wonderful me time!

My take on the ... "feel" of your description of this woman would make me suspect that she suffers from some bubble-head-itus more than ADHD.

Really, this is no biggie (the ADHD part anyway).

SH