Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anyone catch the buffalo game?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I come back on watching sports for variety of reason even though I now work from home I hope the kid is okay man I hate to see that happen.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He had a gofundme charity to raise money to buy toys for kids at Christmas. The fundraising goal was $1,500. Last night the amount of money donated went to over $3 million.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious vaccine injury. This may well serve as a tipping point, sh1t may start to get real in earnest (i.e. people waking up and the inevitable deep state responses). Expect the vaginas out there to start getting even more antsy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame the new rules of football, where they flag the defenders for helmet to helmet contact, but let the ball carrier lower his head. Trying to tackle someone at full speed without leading with your head is a very unnatural movement. Look at the replay and the tackler clearly pulls back his head so that he can lead with his chest. They all tackle that way because the NFL makes them. But now the new safety policy almost killed someone on the field.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I blame the new rules of football, where they flag the defenders for helmet to helmet contact, but let the ball carrier lower his head. Trying to tackle someone at full speed without leading with your head is a very unnatural movement. Look at the replay and the tackler clearly pulls back his head so that he can lead with his chest. They all tackle that way because the NFL makes them. But now the new safety policy almost killed someone on the field.
Dude that tackle was routine. Lol you haven't heard about all of the soccer players suddenly collapsing?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude that tackle was routine. Lol you haven't heard about all of the soccer players suddenly collapsing?
That tackle was normal only by today's messed up nfl rules. They let the ball carrier use his head as a weapon but make the defense hit with their chests and shoulders.

Idk why his heart stopped, maybe it was weakened by the vaccine, who knows. I'm talking about the way the NFL has to keep changing the rules to stay in business. CTE is caused by the way plastic helmets changed the game. In the leather helmet days, they didn't lead with their heads. But they bled a lot, and since the NFL is basically a clothing company, we can't have the models bleeding on the merchandise.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious vaccine injury.
*Sigh*:rolleyes:
Tell me you never played football without telling me you never played football.The ball carrier lowering his upper body is just better mechanics for hitting a defender and it also helps with ball security as defenders are specifically trained to punch the ball out.

The targeting rule is in place for safety reasons which should really be obvious.Of all the parts of your body the one you really should not use as a blunt force instrument is your head,even with a helmet on.The helmet protects your skull,not your brain.

Football players need to learn how to tackle,as opposed to colliding into each other at terrific speeds.In rugby,there are so many rules governing contact.You can’t tackle anyone above the chest area.You have to wrap up and use your arms(just colliding into someone for entertainment value is illegal.)That’s why though you don’t hear much about horrific injuries like this in rugby.

I hope the Bills player gets well.He seemed to be a really good guy.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me you never played football without telling me you never played football.The ball carrier lowering his upper body is just better mechanics for hitting a defender
Did you play? (I can't tell.)

If using the head as a weapon is not ok from a safety perspective, then it does not make sense to let one side do it and not the other. Of course it works better, that's not the point.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you play? (I can't tell.)
Yes.
If using the head as a weapon is not ok from a safety perspective, then it does not make sense to let one side do it and not the other. Of course it works better, that's not the point.
It’s less about “letting one side do it,”,and more natural mechanics.Doing it lowers your centre of gravity and allows you to exert more force when you’re trying to run over a defender.You can’t do it standing straight unless you’re a Derrick Henry type of freak. I guarantee no one deliberately uses or even tries to use their heads as blunt instruments.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That used to be the right way. The new nfl policy on tackling is like they watched a John Lynch highlight reel and then made everything he did be against the new rules.
It’s just not safe.A career of playing like that will ensure your brain turns into soup by the time you’re done. I don’t think the NFL even has to make it a thing for players to avoid doing it.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its absurd to think that it is the jab at this point. This has happened before.
"At this point?" Are you for real dude? Are you implying there's a shifting consensus *towards* the vax being safe?

Really?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Billy. If there is heart damage or something or clots or something found then the discussion can begin. But you dont know. I dont know nothing other then the hit. Dude
This happened to a hockey player in 1998. Was there a covid vaccine then billy??? Stop eating paint
Happened in football too back in 1971...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Obvious vaccine injury. This may well serve as a tipping point, sh1t may start to get real in earnest (i.e. people waking up and the inevitable deep state responses). Expect the vaginas out there to start getting even more antsy.
one of the dumbest comments I’ve read on here