Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody here ever mess around with professional match maker services?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Are they legit? will they actually get you dates with high quality women?

I'm getting so desperate to meet someone at this point that I'm willing to spend just about anything

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go abroad provided you have something to offer a woman. Millions of girls quite happy with a western dude who’s a normal guy, you don’t need to be chad anywhere other than the west

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Just go abroad provided you have something to offer a woman. Millions of girls quite happy with a western dude who’s a normal guy, you don’t need to be chad anywhere other than the west
abroad? I want a relationship, not just to get my **** wet

All you people online who talk Chad this and Chad that. I really don't know if dating is easy even for Chads. There is a dude at my gym who is your stereotypical chad - Puerto Rican light skinned 6'0 180 lbs 7% bf (8 pack abs), male model face, lots of tattoos. I've seen him try to chat up women 2 or 3 times who all blew him off pretty quickly. Another dude at my gym is a 6'1 very good looking white guy...has never had any dating success either. I'm a pretty good looking guy myself - at least in that 7/10 range for Latino/Middle Eastern men and I get nothing.

Women are insanely difficult nowadays. Fruitbat, I have everything going for me - great income, great friends, great lifestyle, etc...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

All you people online who talk Chad this and Chad that. I really don't know if dating is easy even for Chads. There is a dude at my gym who is your stereotypical chad - Puerto Rican light skinned 6'0 180 lbs 7% bf (8 pack abs), male model face, lots of tattoos. I've seen him try to chat up women 2 or 3 times who all blew him off pretty quickly. Another dude at my gym is a 6'1 very good looking white guy...has never had any dating success either. I'm a pretty good looking guy myself - at least in that 7/10 range for Latino/Middle Eastern men and I get nothing.

Women are insanely difficult nowadays. Fruitbat, I have everything going for me - great income, great friends, great lifestyle, etc...
Same ol rant

Dave, just try the matchmaking service. In fact, why not try it and you can author athread letting everyone know what the journey is like getting set up, matched, and what the when and dates are like

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No you don’t. If you did you wouldn’t need a matchmaking service.

Otherwise you’re just unlucky.

I’m a faurly fat guy but I have all the other stuff going for me. I did just fine online dating and married a Far Eastern chick and I’ve never been happier.

A lot of the stuff I read on here just doesn’t happen with Asian girls. Just make sure you earn the bacon and be good to their family (and that doesn’t mean send them money just in case that comes back)

I’m a massive proponent of just ditching western girls. Some are great, sure, most are just not marriage or GF standard.

And, be aware, you can have a relationship just fine with them. I’m not taking about buying some poor girl from a market. My wife has 2 degrees and a masters and is 11 years younger than me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go ahead and try it, all it's going to cost you is a little time and whatever the service costs. But I have to say that if you are going into dating with the goal of finding a relationship, it's really not going to work for you. You are putting too much pressure on yourself.

Make plans to do what you want to do then invite chicks along... this does a couple of things. It guarantees you'll have some fun because you are doing what you enjoy. Second, if you are doing what you like... and the chick goes along with it and has fun doing the same thing, it's the best way to find a chick that likes you and that is compatible. Take the lead and see if she follows.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Stop looking for a relationship! It's not hot when a guy is looking for a relationship, period. It's not hot when dude is looking straight up for sex only either!

Right this moment you can create a profile on love.mail.ru, without standing up from your arse, set location to Erevan, and tell in your profile that you live in U.S., make six figures, etc, and looking for a serious relationship. Even though you're short, and average, money is a great equalizer, money plus American citizenship, and you're at least an 8, you qualify for those btches.

Crown

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is this service going to do for you, find someone to make your life miserable ? Not sure what your parents told you, but being with someone isn't as wonderful as society would like to make you believe.

That person you're looking for won't complet you; but destroy you more. If you're not happy in your life being single, you won't be happy once you'll be in a (serious) relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We told you bigdave17 over the years that "desiring a relationship" as a male in America doesnt work. It pushes the females away and gives a needy vibe because your dependant upon all the communication and dates working out. I hope youve broken your 18 months sexless.

It would be wise to communicate to ALL women and maintain communication with women who like talking to you. Fat, skinny, old and young and different ethnicities. Talking to women is a huge part of the game. But also so is getting laid. You are going to hear the same advice until people stop talking to you or you get sick and tired of not having results. You need results. At this point in time you will not make it with most "hot" girls because youll be heavily penalized for not being in the game. Adios.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, right now I'm getting involved with an Asian girl and at the same time of course the toxic western women and BPDs are floating around. Its like night and day but I have to admit a lifetime of dating western women has made it difficult for me to turn it "off" and just be polite and small talk with the Asian girl rather than just all out sexual blitzkrieg like with the typical American chick.

The best Western women I've dated I would still say over 50% chance of filing divorce even with kids, based on the way they discuss relationships and why they left their exes( literally no reason at all other than boredom usually, which to some degree is inevitable in any relationship.) They just aren't that mature and realistic about relationships, sex, even natural aging.
Yeah I heard that. It’s really so much better. I could still cop a divorce, who knows. Nothing makes me think I will, it’s the cost of living life, and still seems less likely than with a western girl.

I get what you mean about their view of men and relationships. I’m in a WhatsApp group which is supposed to be a group chat but it gives an insight in to the way they view things. There’s a lot of “haha, my BF isn’t allowed to do that!” “Don’t allow him to go out!”

I note the only women I would rate don’t get involved.

Definitely don’t treat an Asian girl like a western one. By all means don’t be sappy and have purpose and direction, but they don’t like “alpha”. They want a family guy, end of. If you are devoted to them and want to build a life together, that is Asian girl magic.

All the stereotypes of being waited on hand and foot aren’t strictly true either. We do the same share as most western relationships I’ve had. They are not doormats, they just aren’t tainted with feminism.

They don’t like dudes with tatts and while they may appreciate the male form like any other woman, they put family potential and general get-along-well above all. Of course the usual game works like not giving it all up to them and be a challenge, but alpha dominance “I’ve got 20 girlfriends” **** is not the way to go. They totally don’t respect guys with lots of girlfriends.

I used to think they like beta qualities but that isn’t true, that’s how it first appears. They just like reserved and polite dudes who don’t threaten them and would be happy meeting and hanging out with their family and not going to bars and being away from home a lot.

Anyway, good luck. I’ve never been happier than current.

Downside is, I might not get divorced but I might have to go live in her country when older and/or look after her parents in old age. I don’t mind this bizarrely. I don’t have much of a family, I have like 5 people. Rest are dead or not in contact. I really like having a second family and as long as you’re past the age for drinking benders, drugs etc, you will be treated very well in return.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live? And how much would you be willing to spend for a dating service? 5k or 10 k for a 5 year membership sounds reasonable. I have lived abroad and yes there are certain things you are naturally aware of . But what difference is a woman that wants security in a third world vs a woman that wants security in the first world. Thais don't want your passport they want an easy life thats all. If first world women were so great we wouldn't be on these sites lol. Some countries I feel the women are more trustworthy for marriage than others. I've lived in China, Thailand, USA, CANADA, philippines.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking for a relationship! It's not hot when a guy is looking for a relationship, period. It's not hot when dude is looking straight up for sex only either!

Right this moment you can create a profile on love.mail.ru, without standing up from your arse, set location to Erevan, and tell in your profile that you live in U.S., make six figures, etc, and looking for a serious relationship. Even though you're short, and average, money is a great equalizer, money plus American citizenship, and you're at least an 8, you qualify for those btches.
I can speak from experience that this works. Of course when I say that I am in St. Pete, it is the truth.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say go for it. You're struggling with OLD and don't like to approach in real life. Try the matchmaking service. Like Sazc posted, let us know your experience with it.