She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.
Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.
The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
abroad? I want a relationship, not just to get my **** wetJust go abroad provided you have something to offer a woman. Millions of girls quite happy with a western dude who’s a normal guy, you don’t need to be chad anywhere other than the west
Same ol rantabroad? I want a relationship, not just to get my **** wet
All you people online who talk Chad this and Chad that. I really don't know if dating is easy even for Chads. There is a dude at my gym who is your stereotypical chad - Puerto Rican light skinned 6'0 180 lbs 7% bf (8 pack abs), male model face, lots of tattoos. I've seen him try to chat up women 2 or 3 times who all blew him off pretty quickly. Another dude at my gym is a 6'1 very good looking white guy...has never had any dating success either. I'm a pretty good looking guy myself - at least in that 7/10 range for Latino/Middle Eastern men and I get nothing.
Women are insanely difficult nowadays. Fruitbat, I have everything going for me - great income, great friends, great lifestyle, etc...
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
I can speak from experience that this works. Of course when I say that I am in St. Pete, it is the truth.Stop looking for a relationship! It's not hot when a guy is looking for a relationship, period. It's not hot when dude is looking straight up for sex only either!
Right this moment you can create a profile on love.mail.ru, without standing up from your arse, set location to Erevan, and tell in your profile that you live in U.S., make six figures, etc, and looking for a serious relationship. Even though you're short, and average, money is a great equalizer, money plus American citizenship, and you're at least an 8, you qualify for those btches.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.