"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Anybody else feel this way:

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2001
Messages
662
Reaction score
0
I have had my fair share of rejection, however when i do get a female interested in me i lose a lot of interest in her and i become unmotivated in wanting to further the relationship.

When i try to rationalize my thought process and emotions on this particular matter, i really start to question myself and my motive.

One day i'm upset that i'm single and another day i have options yet i still don't feel satisified and happy. Perhaps i'm lazy or i get cold feet. Either way i want to change this ridiculousness that overcomes me when i meet/date a perfectly fine female.

Any suggestions or criticism?

Tristan
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Beethoven

Don Juan
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
England
"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."

- Karl Marx

This quote is absolutely no use to you whatsoever. ;)

-> Beethoven
 

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2000
Messages
290
Reaction score
1
Location
Atlanta
Originally posted by Beethoven
"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."

- Karl Marx

This quote is absolutely no use to you whatsoever. ;)

-> Beethoven

It's more like

"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member."

- Groucho Marx

_______________________________

"Must crush capitalism, must crush capitalism grrr..."

-Karl Marx
 

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
I kind of feel the same way you do sometimes. It is like, no matter what situation you are in, the grass is always greener on the other side. I always seem to think if I am seeing somebody, something better will come along.
 

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Tristan22,
You are a "HUNTER". You love the chase...but after you get "the prize" you think: "That was fun...what's next?"

You might want to focus on keeping your "the prize" for a while. Look for a girl who won't bore you like the others do. One that represents a constant challenge to keep you interested in her.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
when you ca get a girl, you probably think you can do better. You start wondering if she's not good enough, because you got her. You then want something you can't have, something you have to work for. It's true for most people, it's weird the way the human mind works.
 

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2003
Messages
755
Reaction score
9
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
when you ca get a girl, you probably think you can do better. You start wondering if she's not good enough, because you got her. You then want something you can't have, something you have to work for. It's true for most people, it's weird the way the human mind works.
This is an ironic statement because girls use the same logic.

Girl: "what do you think of my new boyfriend?

Girlfriend: "he's cute but I think you can do wAy BeTTerz."


:rolleyes:
 
Top