Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anybody blowing up on Instagram? How do you gain followers and exposure?

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've heard about how useful/necessary a strong Instagram presence is if "status" is what you're after. And I am after status. But I don't understand Instagram like I understand other platforms. If I wanted to, say, be a YouTuber. I would probably start by just making quality content and praying the algorithm blesses me. Instagram? I don't know where to start because I don't know how anyone finds anything. The only way I ever found anything was through other Instagram pages. Which I found through other platforms. So I don't think I could start, say, a travel vlog, and then be found by people on Instagram searching up "travel vlog."

So how do I create a successful travel vlog on Instagram? If you're doing numbers on Instagram, care to share how you pulled it off?

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are a Dubai sheikh or Drake you are not going to pull models from instagram
There are levels to "models on Instagram." I don't need to **** SUPERmodels, but somewhere in the mid-tier? What would I need for that?

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are companies that specialize in that. You pay certain amount (something like $1500 to $8k).

They build a bunch of fake articles in a bunch of magazines (bloomberg, Yahoo, HuffPost, etc). Here's an example:

They also build a bunch of fake songs on Spotify so your name shows as a musician.

Then you buy fake followers.

Your online presence will be crawled and you'll get the Instagram verification, Twitter, etc.

Here's an article with details:

If you can't read:

Social media is a sad place. Bunch of losers pretending to be wealthy and girls photoshoping their pictures to pretend to be an influencer. Everything is FAKE.

Last edited:

Parallelophone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are companies that specialize in that. You pay certain amount (something like $1500 to $8k).

They build a bunch of fake articles in a bunch of magazines (bloomberg, Yahoo, HuffPost, etc). Here's an example:

They also build a bunch of fake songs on Spotify so your name shows as a musician.

Then you buy fake followers.

Your online presence will be crawled and you'll get the Instagram verification, Twitter, etc.

Here's an article with details:

If you can't read:

Social media is a sad place. Bunch of losers pretending to be wealthy and girls photoshoping their pictures to pretend to be an influencer. Everything is FAKE.
I wanna be known by actual people, I don't wanna fake it. For instance, I've never heard of Spencer Cornelia.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do like most celebrities; Fake it till you make it. The loser from the article shown above (Walter Weeks) is a faker that now has a million subscribers in his podcast. Guy is very ugly and has speech impediment so I don't think he's banging any beautiful girl. But his chances are higher than before.

You can grow your Instagram organically if you find some niche that people enjoy but such social network has the same characters.

Women:
- Showing their body.

Men:
- Showing their a$$ets.

Are you going to do like Blacks who buy a bunch of fake Gucci clothing and accessories and rent a sport car for a day to take pictures? Even Andrew Tate rents a jet to pretend to be richer than he actually is.
Money; That's what people follow there.
Another option is "Road to Riches". Pretend to be rich and offer a "recipe only you have".

People upload 400 hours of content every second to YouTube. I don't know Instagram but it might be similar outrageous numbers. A lot of people want the status you're looking for and are willing to hire agencies to do it.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too late in the game, instagram is a dying platform

In 2022 nearly all organic content avenues have been saturated beyond repair

I had an old acquaintance tell me earlier in the year he was going to become a fitness influencer and build an empire from it

He has chosen instagram as his battleground , he proceeds to do what youtube tells him to do to build an "audience"

Now heres the problem because he is actively "trying" so hard to get people to follow him and engage with him

his posts read as though they are infomercials ......everything is unnatural and forced

You could just about get away with it 5 years ago but now people see so much of this crap on a daily basis they are numb to it , i know when i see a post that screams "SELL" i just ignore it

Even looking at normal users i can see avenues for content is running out

Selfies - out of fashion
Pictures of meals - out of fashion
Perfect lifestyles - just look too fake
Dirty laundry - i can remember 10 years ago it would be quite normal to see someone airing their dirty laundry on social media today nothing people are far too conscious of their image

There is only so much flexing you can do on social media before exhausting either your resources or your energy people appear to be in endless competition with one another and the more "followers" you have the harder that competition gets

Everyone is playing a game they can't win and we know what happens when people can't win .....they get bored.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kinda like the difference in BEING rich, and LOOKING rich.

Looking isn't sustainable, but being is a way of life...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to a guy with a legal cannabis company who has had his Instagram page deleted over 150 times. It is the same with Facebook. Legal companies selling cbd, hemp, seeds or anything related to legal weed get their pages deleted randomly. Then they have to build it back and start over, because leaving the space altogether is not an option.

Zuckerberg can go to hell. I am enjoying watching him tank his company with his blind insistence that someone will buy his crappy overpriced virtual reality headset. No one wanted that sh1t in the 1980s when it came out, and they still don't today.

amejee

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to this forum too, but I've been on Instagram for a while, so let me share what's been working for me. First off, it's all about engagement. Engage with other travelers' content, leave thoughtful comments, and build genuine connections. People are more likely to follow you if they see you as a part of the community.

Damiannt

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instagram can be a bit of a puzzle, especially if you're used to other platforms. It's true that quality content is essential, but there's more to it. First off, consistency is key. Posting regularly keeps your audience engaged. Also, don't be shy about using relevant hashtags - they're like breadcrumbs leading people to your posts. Engaging with your audience is a must! Respond to comments, ask questions, and be genuine. Building a community around your travel vlog is what'll make you stand out. It seems to me that if you have instant tiktok views, it tako can also have a positive impact on your blog. And yeah, cross-promotion with other platforms can help you get the initial boost.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are way too late in the game, instagram is a dying platform
You're absolutely right, that's how I use it. I use it for posting poetry and photos other people took of me and my cat in Amsterdam. Women approach me all the time to talk about my cat and/or take photos, then send me messages on IG to hookup later.
I don't need thousands of followers, it's just my mailbox so I don't need to give out my phone number. :cool:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pulling from Instagram is laughable, I can definitely do it but why bother, the time it takes to even just understand the details behind getting big is massive, also women have a lot of pull, if you run afoul of a hot woman she can easily get yours mass reported/Flagged and you'll be banned for literally no reason other than you were brigaded... Why risk your massive investment in time just for it to be stripped away.

Luckily I'm in the food, travel and gym scene more than anything and the community there, particularly the food community is super supportive and not really toxic unless you go looking for trouble which you'll definitely find.

Other thing you have to be aware of is getting brigaded from another popular app like Discord or Reddit, they are powerful tools to grow your following, particularly Reddit but it's an authoritarian leftist echo chamber at this point so you have to be squeaky clean.

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So what do people think is set to supplant Instagram and Tik Tok and become the new app/platform that people flock to?