“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Any way around this?

arcilitei34

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2004
Messages
123
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Calgary, Alberta
Ok, yesterday me and my Gf were making out quite a bit because she just got back from vacation, i was sitting in a chair and she was sitting in my lap, and we were making out, right then and there i got a huge erection and it was painful, because she was basically crushing it(she probably felt it poking her ass too not that it makes a differance i dont think) is this normal? Should i tell her that she's crushing my nuts or something next time? it seems that everytime she's on top she either knee's me in the nuts, or hurts me in that area.

Thanks in advance
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Haha, man just tell her unless you want to have some kind of an operation in the future because you're having problems with your nuts. Make it suttle. I'm sure she'd tell you if you were hurting her the same way.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
If you don't want to tell her outright for whatever reason, just gently "reposition" her yourself.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
lol... dude.. it all comes down 2 u

wich do u preper ..your nuts crushed... or some action?
action come and go, your nuts you need to keep.. ya know?
 
Top