"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Any tips to quickly remove the "down" side?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I noticed that depression//bad mood// feeling "down" really screws up my game BIG TIME...


Any tips to kill depression? instantly?

Cuz I just screwed up... in English class... There was this HB8... and since I was in a depressed mood... uugh... failure... back to AFC mode... :(

But if I'm in a happy mood, I noticed that I just get women pretty easily...


Thanks for your help, guys...
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
I'm a naturally pretty low key person but I found a secret to help me feel a lot better and it usually works. I just start the day and make a goal for myself to accomplish and make sure I do it. It can be as simple as saying hey to 5 random chicks who I dont even know. It becomes a game after awhile and when I finally get done I usually feel like I accomplished something and I get somewhat of a natural high going. It sounds dumb but it's really just sort of a mind game to play on yourself to fool yourself into thinking you're really accomplishing something. It always helped me feel optimistic for the rest of the day
 

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2004
Messages
802
Reaction score
19
Location
New jersey
Actually I just noticed you said instantly, so the above advice probably wont help you but I suggest just stop worrying about ****. I gave up caring about always being funny and "on" and I just did what I wanted and actually wound up having more success when I wasnt actively thinking about anything really.
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
its a mind state.

think about stuff that makes you happy..

then tell urself outloud 15 times in the mirror..how great you are.

and you will feel better..try it
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
do stuff that makes ya happy b4 class. or you could just be naturally happy with yourself, and your skills, looks, etc...

girls know when you are faking it- they can see right thru ya

my advice, look deep into yourself, and fix taht depression prob you have. talk to a friend, a doctor, take medicine if you have to- but get it fixed.

girls are more interested in people who are happy and cheerful- in fact, nobody likes someone who is always sad, glum and depressed. face it, that gets tiresome and annoying. trust me, i used to be there- now i'm a DJ
 
Top