Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any tips to quickly remove the "down" side?

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that depression//bad mood// feeling "down" really screws up my game BIG TIME...

Any tips to kill depression? instantly?

Cuz I just screwed up... in English class... There was this HB8... and since I was in a depressed mood... uugh... failure... back to AFC mode... :(

But if I'm in a happy mood, I noticed that I just get women pretty easily...

Thanks for your help, guys...

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a naturally pretty low key person but I found a secret to help me feel a lot better and it usually works. I just start the day and make a goal for myself to accomplish and make sure I do it. It can be as simple as saying hey to 5 random chicks who I dont even know. It becomes a game after awhile and when I finally get done I usually feel like I accomplished something and I get somewhat of a natural high going. It sounds dumb but it's really just sort of a mind game to play on yourself to fool yourself into thinking you're really accomplishing something. It always helped me feel optimistic for the rest of the day

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I just noticed you said instantly, so the above advice probably wont help you but I suggest just stop worrying about ****. I gave up caring about always being funny and "on" and I just did what I wanted and actually wound up having more success when I wasnt actively thinking about anything really.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its a mind state.

think about stuff that makes you happy..

then tell urself outloud 15 times in the mirror..how great you are.

and you will feel better..try it

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do stuff that makes ya happy b4 class. or you could just be naturally happy with yourself, and your skills, looks, etc...

girls know when you are faking it- they can see right thru ya

my advice, look deep into yourself, and fix taht depression prob you have. talk to a friend, a doctor, take medicine if you have to- but get it fixed.

girls are more interested in people who are happy and cheerful- in fact, nobody likes someone who is always sad, glum and depressed. face it, that gets tiresome and annoying. trust me, i used to be there- now i'm a DJ