Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any successful stories of escaping the friend zone after initial attraction?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your game should eventually become so good that you don’t even have the option of getting put in the friend zone. Not saying some women won’t see you as just a friend, that’s ok it happens, doesn’t mean you have to sit around and be the mayor of the thing though. She treats you like a friend, you treat her like she doesn’t even exist.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Or perhaps I should just do whatever the fvck I want and stop asking for approval from everyone on this forum. No wonder my game is terrible, look at my fvcking mindset
Muahahahahaha.....

Dismiss everyone here!

And go conquer the world!!

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't like smoking, there's a compatibility issue. There you go. Move on.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she doesn't like smoking, there's a compatibility issue. There you go. Move on.
She once commented on a lady smoking saying it was gross. I told her I was just having one cigarette. Am i crazy? Deal breaker?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I backed off for two days and this girl showed signs that she is having trouble by putting her head down and listening to song(she does this when she feels low). Then I had to initiate friendly conversation which she liked and later thanked me for talking. There wasn’t any substance in talking it was just me trying to be funny and humorous and she liked it.

What should I do in such situations when she deliberately show signs of resentment? Should I initiate talk and light her like I mentioned above or just completely ignore her. I have read here that completely ignoring will backfire and girl will start developing reasons to forget you and live with it.
Depends. Are you looking to be friends with her? If so, continue on and act friendly towards her. If you are looking to date and hopefully have sex with her, you need her to see you in a different light. Just remember, the ladies want to have sex with the rough and azzhole type, not the friendly type. You want to create sexual tension, not a friend atmosphere. It seems that is what you are creating now; a friendly atmosphere. If you are not a challenge to her and different than other men who orbit her, she'll just keep you in the friendzone. Need to invite her out to drinks or the park and talk about things that would strike an emotional response. Ladies work off of emotion, not logic (in terms of feelings). Even an angry emotion means she's feeling something towards you. Notice how anger, aggression (non-violent) and sex are correlated in the movies?

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. Are you looking to be friends with her? If so, continue on and act friendly towards her. If you are looking to date and hopefully have sex with her, you need her to see you in a different light. Just remember, the ladies want to have sex with the rough and azzhole type, not the friendly type. You want to create sexual tension, not a friend atmosphere. It seems that is what you are creating now; a friendly atmosphere. If you are not a challenge to her and different than other men who orbit her, she'll just keep you in the friendzone. Need to invite her out to drinks or the park and talk about things that would strike an emotional response. Ladies work off of emotion, not logic (in terms of feelings). Even an angry emotion means she's feeling something towards you. Notice how anger, aggression (non-violent) and sex are correlated in the movies?
I am not looking for friendship. The problem I am stuck with is creating a chase. How she pass her day is by spinning her beta orbiters and feed off their attention and then sit near me(because we have work together). There she expects more attention. When I do not give she gets sad. When I give she gets happy. This cycle continues everyday. I want to create this “balanced” chase where she initiate the talk not me initiate the talk because she is sad and wants attention. But as I said, If I go full ignore-her mode she might just as well leave seeking my attention. Man this game is so ****ing hard to play. I don’t even know why I am playing. I want to get off this. **** useless pairing of me and women. Why can not it be simple as request response negotiations. Why on earth are we having to go through all this bs just for putting our ****s in vaginas? Clown world

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not looking for friendship. The problem I am stuck with is creating a chase. How she pass her day is by spinning her beta orbiters and feed off their attention and then sit near me(because we have work together). There she expects more attention. When I do not give she gets sad. When I give she gets happy. This cycle continues everyday. I want to create this “balanced” chase where she initiate the talk not me initiate the talk because she is sad and wants attention. But as I said, If I go full ignore-her mode she might just as well leave seeking my attention. Man this game is so ****ing hard to play. I don’t even know why I am playing. I want to get off this. **** useless pairing of me and women. Why can not it be simple as request response negotiations. Why on earth are we having to go through all this bs just for putting our ****s in vaginas? Clown world
Clown world indeed.

Man, I have to say, if I've learned one thing this year, it's that you CAN'T give away your nonsexual attention for free. You just can't. They'll soak it up like a sponge and then they have no reason to give you their sexual attention. And they won't, they'll just toss you in their orbiter friendzone or flat out ignore you when you ask for the date after they get their attention fix. Women like getting attention as much as men like getting their d*cks sucked.

Watch some Alpha Male Strategies to learn more.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is only one true way to escape the friend zone, You have to initiate the "Hail Mary" play. What I mean by that is you have to let her know in the most blunt and bold terms possible that you're interested in her sexually and that you are not really interested in her "friendship". You risk losing her as a "friend" but overall, what are you getting out of it anyway? exactly... NOTHING. Get bold, Go hardcore or continue to be the floating obiter in her empty space.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post above.
Thank you for that. Yes I am capable of doing that. But pardon me, I am in a tight spot. I mentioned I had to work with her for some project where I do some work and delegate small work to her. I can not play “Hail Mary”, she will just neglect her assigned work for revenge l. I have understood it all. Never ever hit on girl or given then attention when you are working with them. You can not play “game” because it affects your work with them. My only option right now is to fake it all and pray for 6 months to pass. I will have a choice to leave my place and I will 100% leave it. My god!
Remember lads , Don’t hit or play “game” with girls in your project team, office team etc. It will affect your work. Become financial independent before 30. This should be your first goal. After this playing “game” becomes somewhat easy since you can move places when you feel the heat around the corner in flat 30 seconds.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
It's not hard to play when you don't give a fvck and just let thinks fall where they may. You care too much, that's the issue at hand.