Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any successful stories of escaping the friend zone after initial attraction?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By setting up a situation where you successfully flirt with other women. Or have them flirt with you.
Hmm I think I could do that. Do you think I should try to arrange that before asking her to hang out again?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Or perhaps I should just do whatever the fvck I want and stop asking for approval from everyone on this forum. No wonder my game is terrible, look at my fvcking mindset

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
What makes you think you're in the friendzone?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
No. The only success I can report is realization that there is no one, there are women all over. Friend zone is you are not sexually attractive to her. Sht man, I can imagine if you later become, she’s settling or going after other sht.

Last edited:

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
If you're not her type, your not her type. And thus, she'll put you in the friendzone.
One can't make a girl attracted to you, i'm afraid.
You can try to make her jealous and hit on other girls.
But If that girl also rejects you, then that certainly won't help.
But either way, the crush will probably try to help you get laid with the new girl and she won't be jealous (since you aren't her type)

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're not her type, your not her type. And thus, she'll put you in the friendzone.
One can't make a girl attracted to you, i'm afraid.
You can try to make her jealous and hit on other girls.
But If that girl also rejects you, then that certainly won't help.
But either way, the crush will probably try to help you get laid with the new girl and she won't be jealous (since you aren't her type)

You can't make her attracted to you, but that doesn't mean she won't fvck you.

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she was attracted to me in the beginning though. i know that for a fact because she practically told me. i fvcked up too much on our dates and she got turned off

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you put some time between you and her, like months and work on yourself, it could happen. I've seen it before. It's rare though.
I backed off for two days and this girl showed signs that she is having trouble by putting her head down and listening to song(she does this when she feels low). Then I had to initiate friendly conversation which she liked and later thanked me for talking. There wasn’t any substance in talking it was just me trying to be funny and humorous and she liked it.

What should I do in such situations when she deliberately show signs of resentment? Should I initiate talk and light her like I mentioned above or just completely ignore her. I have read here that completely ignoring will backfire and girl will start developing reasons to forget you and live with it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
That's the problem. You DO give a very large fck about this particular girl. But you only have some very limited options, and you not only don't want to hear how these very limited options are very like NOT going to be successful, you don't want to hear anything outside of these limited options.

It's ALWAYS a numbers game. It's never NOT a numbers game.

Most of human males have plenty of chicks they would give their left nut to be with but no matter WHAT they do, they'll NEVER be with them because it is not logistically, subconsciously, emotionally possible.

And you think BECAUSE you want her so bad, their MUST be a way. And if nobody on the internet is going to tell you that super secret way, THEY must be the problem.

Here are three options:

1) make a STRONG move. You only get once chance, so make it the best you've got. Don't beat around the bush. Let her know through your actions and words that you WANT HER. Short of rape, that's the best you can do.

2) Play the long game. Beat around the bush, and chase her as safely as you can, and see what happens.

3) Give up and try for somebody else.

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
I am always in dilemma as to whether other “Don Juan” in here telling newcomers to not feel love or attachment for girl and it a girl thing. You should stand like mountain and whatnot. I can give the same advice to someone else but when this attachment hits you it does not matter if you are Mystery or a General in US Army, you will feel low. Is man with no feelings myth or reality?

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope i didnt turn her off more when she saw me smoking but oh well whats done is done

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a limited time to create this jealousy because i have only one class left with her
Just go out and find someone else. All the girls I have forgotten completely was because of physical distance. Once you are in different place you will find someone and start liking them. Leave the place.