B0redandl0nely
Senior Don Juan
I'm in therapy and I really can't let it goYou just can't let it go can you...
Go to therapy.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'm in therapy and I really can't let it goYou just can't let it go can you...
Go to therapy.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
How?Create jealousy
Hmm I think I could do that. Do you think I should try to arrange that before asking her to hang out again?By setting up a situation where you successfully flirt with other women. Or have them flirt with you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
What makes you think you're in the friendzone?Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
My second plate is only a second plate because she met my main plate while we were in friend zone, now we going to the sex store.Create jealousy
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
If you're not her type, your not her type. And thus, she'll put you in the friendzone.
One can't make a girl attracted to you, i'm afraid.
You can try to make her jealous and hit on other girls.
But If that girl also rejects you, then that certainly won't help.
But either way, the crush will probably try to help you get laid with the new girl and she won't be jealous (since you aren't her type)
after i made stupid mistakes on our last date, she called me and started to make the speechWhat makes you think you're in the friendzone?
I backed off for two days and this girl showed signs that she is having trouble by putting her head down and listening to song(she does this when she feels low). Then I had to initiate friendly conversation which she liked and later thanked me for talking. There wasn’t any substance in talking it was just me trying to be funny and humorous and she liked it.IF you put some time between you and her, like months and work on yourself, it could happen. I've seen it before. It's rare though.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That's the problem. You DO give a very large fck about this particular girl. But you only have some very limited options, and you not only don't want to hear how these very limited options are very like NOT going to be successful, you don't want to hear anything outside of these limited options.Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
I am always in dilemma as to whether other “Don Juan” in here telling newcomers to not feel love or attachment for girl and it a girl thing. You should stand like mountain and whatnot. I can give the same advice to someone else but when this attachment hits you it does not matter if you are Mystery or a General in US Army, you will feel low. Is man with no feelings myth or reality?Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
Just go out and find someone else. All the girls I have forgotten completely was because of physical distance. Once you are in different place you will find someone and start liking them. Leave the place.i have a limited time to create this jealousy because i have only one class left with her
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.