"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Any successful stories of escaping the friend zone after initial attraction?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
By setting up a situation where you successfully flirt with other women. Or have them flirt with you.
Hmm I think I could do that. Do you think I should try to arrange that before asking her to hang out again?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Or perhaps I should just do whatever the fvck I want and stop asking for approval from everyone on this forum. No wonder my game is terrible, look at my fvcking mindset
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Unfortunately, she approached me today after class with her friend and I was socially awkward. I was outside smoking a cigarette and she asked why I started smoking again cause I had told her I had quit. I said "I just felt like having one." Her friend asked if I was waiting for someone and I said "I'm just chillin." Not much was said and they just walked away. I think I should have walked with them to show her that I can be upbeat and social but I didn't.
What makes you think you're in the friendzone?
 

backseatjuan

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2011
Messages
4,441
Reaction score
1,651
Age
45
Location
Россия
No. The only success I can report is realization that there is no one, there are women all over. Friend zone is you are not sexually attractive to her. Sht man, I can imagine if you later become, she’s settling or going after other sht.
 
Last edited:

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

apotheosis

Banned
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
128
Reaction score
69
If you're not her type, your not her type. And thus, she'll put you in the friendzone.
One can't make a girl attracted to you, i'm afraid.
You can try to make her jealous and hit on other girls.
But If that girl also rejects you, then that certainly won't help.
But either way, the crush will probably try to help you get laid with the new girl and she won't be jealous (since you aren't her type)
 

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
953
Reaction score
447
Age
41
Location
Minnesota
If you're not her type, your not her type. And thus, she'll put you in the friendzone.
One can't make a girl attracted to you, i'm afraid.
You can try to make her jealous and hit on other girls.
But If that girl also rejects you, then that certainly won't help.
But either way, the crush will probably try to help you get laid with the new girl and she won't be jealous (since you aren't her type)

You can't make her attracted to you, but that doesn't mean she won't fvck you.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
she was attracted to me in the beginning though. i know that for a fact because she practically told me. i fvcked up too much on our dates and she got turned off
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
IF you put some time between you and her, like months and work on yourself, it could happen. I've seen it before. It's rare though.
I backed off for two days and this girl showed signs that she is having trouble by putting her head down and listening to song(she does this when she feels low). Then I had to initiate friendly conversation which she liked and later thanked me for talking. There wasn’t any substance in talking it was just me trying to be funny and humorous and she liked it.


What should I do in such situations when she deliberately show signs of resentment? Should I initiate talk and light her like I mentioned above or just completely ignore her. I have read here that completely ignoring will backfire and girl will start developing reasons to forget you and live with it.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,753
Reaction score
4,819
Location
象外
Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
That's the problem. You DO give a very large fck about this particular girl. But you only have some very limited options, and you not only don't want to hear how these very limited options are very like NOT going to be successful, you don't want to hear anything outside of these limited options.

It's ALWAYS a numbers game. It's never NOT a numbers game.

Most of human males have plenty of chicks they would give their left nut to be with but no matter WHAT they do, they'll NEVER be with them because it is not logistically, subconsciously, emotionally possible.

And you think BECAUSE you want her so bad, their MUST be a way. And if nobody on the internet is going to tell you that super secret way, THEY must be the problem.

Here are three options:

1) make a STRONG move. You only get once chance, so make it the best you've got. Don't beat around the bush. Let her know through your actions and words that you WANT HER. Short of rape, that's the best you can do.

2) Play the long game. Beat around the bush, and chase her as safely as you can, and see what happens.

3) Give up and try for somebody else.
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
Call me a "troll" I don't give a fvck
I am always in dilemma as to whether other “Don Juan” in here telling newcomers to not feel love or attachment for girl and it a girl thing. You should stand like mountain and whatnot. I can give the same advice to someone else but when this attachment hits you it does not matter if you are Mystery or a General in US Army, you will feel low. Is man with no feelings myth or reality?
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
i hope i didnt turn her off more when she saw me smoking but oh well whats done is done
 

Pajeet Singh

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2017
Messages
134
Reaction score
39
Age
34
i have a limited time to create this jealousy because i have only one class left with her
Just go out and find someone else. All the girls I have forgotten completely was because of physical distance. Once you are in different place you will find someone and start liking them. Leave the place.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top