"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Any PUAs here ever have plates that had lost a lot of weight? Is the residual morphic deflation disgusting?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
In a year, I did the impossible, I went from 213lbs to 140 lbs (from 96kg to 63kg) which means going from 32.8 BMI to 21.3 for my 5'8 (173cms) height.
Now I am at the weight I always wanted to maintain, I can see that I am far from perfect, and it takes a lot of mental strength to accept that I will never be. I am not as toned as I want to (I’m working on it), my skin will never be as firm as a teenager’s (yeah, who told me that it was a realistic expectation to start with), my body is still my 42-year-old body (and there’s nothing to do about it).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
My now ex wife lost nearly 2 stone (carried it quite well as 5"10), joined a gym and gave up smoking a few months after we met and were serious - without me saying anything, she knew I was into gym, healthy eating etc.

Kept it off and gym regular until we divorced a few years ago... so 12 years or so. Now has massive gut, probably put on a good 3 stone. At one point blamed me, saying I caused her to have image issues - even though I never pressed her to lose weight in first place or at any point!!

Reading this site assured me that's not untypical of women, can't take responsibility, usually have to blame someone for their own failures/mishaps.
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top