"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Any Point In Calling Out Late Replies

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Did you ever take economics bro? We talked about those all the time in my ECON 2010 class
Yes, in secondary school(high school)
I was a (pure) science student but I was a Jack of all trades so I took economics classes
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
The other evening I overheard some friends talking about a girl I very briefly texted with last month. I'd met her once in the group and invited her out over text a few days later but she took so long to reply I could tell it was a waste of time. Apparently the girl is bisexual, not that it probably changes much in my case.

Now I'm considering trying again, maybe calling her directly. Probably pointless. She apologized a lot for the late reply, twice. Weird. Usually a girl with low interest simply ghosts me instead of replying much later only to apologize for the late reply.

lmao
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
The other evening I overheard some friends talking about a girl I very briefly texted with last month. I'd met her once in the group and invited her out over text a few days later but she took so long to reply I could tell it was a waste of time. Apparently the girl is bisexual, not that it probably changes much in my case.

Now I'm considering trying again, maybe calling her directly. Probably pointless. She apologized a lot for the late reply, twice. Weird. Usually a girl with low interest simply ghosts me instead of replying much later only to apologize for the late reply.

lmao
Have you tried? How did it go
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
I called her around 20:40 this evening, she didn't pick up.

'Nuff said lol.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Calling her out may feel empowering, but in her reality, you'll actually be empowering her bad behavior (she'll now know for sure that you are waiting on her).

I've been in your shoes. I'm sure that we all have at some point.

Hopefully, the advice that you're receiving will prevent you from making our mistakes.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Oh, on to the next then if she doesn't return the call
I deleted her number and today she messages me lol.

Screenshot_20200831-133203.png

Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I deleted her number and today she messages me lol.

Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
Classic attention wh0re. She's doing the push/pull on you. She's secretly trying to test out your orbiter worthiness. She's got you and 12 others on bench warmer status for when she needs entertainment and are bored.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
That's what attention whöres do indeed.

I voice apped her, teased her a bit, told her to free her schedule. For the first time ever she replied with a voice app of her own instead of a text, and replied instantly. She told me her schedule for the next weeks and said she'd definitely call me when she's free. Ball's in her court now.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Calling her out may feel empowering, but in her reality, you'll actually be empowering her bad behavior (she'll now know for sure that you are waiting on her).

I've been in your shoes. I'm sure that we all have at some point.

Hopefully, the advice that you're receiving will prevent you from making our mistakes.
I won't call her out. Thank you
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
I deleted her number and today she messages me lol.

View attachment 4663

Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
Male and female anatomy, lol

That's what attention whöres do indeed.

I voice apped her, teased her a bit, told her to free her schedule. For the first time ever she replied with a voice app of her own instead of a text, and replied instantly. She told me her schedule for the next weeks and said she'd definitely call me when she's free. Ball's in her court now.
I like this, you don't waste your time at all. If she hits you up, then she's really interested
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Update

There's been no reply yet which means she probably does not want to respond. If she ever replies, I'm ignoring it. Not like it's going to change anything.
 
Top