Yes, in secondary school(high school)Did you ever take economics bro? We talked about those all the time in my ECON 2010 class
I was a (pure) science student but I was a Jack of all trades so I took economics classes
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Yes, in secondary school(high school)Did you ever take economics bro? We talked about those all the time in my ECON 2010 class
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I'd say no. When you get to a point when you're at your best and everything is working for you, it's not gonna be about your ego, but about who you've become.Does ego ever bring something good?
Have you tried? How did it goThe other evening I overheard some friends talking about a girl I very briefly texted with last month. I'd met her once in the group and invited her out over text a few days later but she took so long to reply I could tell it was a waste of time. Apparently the girl is bisexual, not that it probably changes much in my case.
Now I'm considering trying again, maybe calling her directly. Probably pointless. She apologized a lot for the late reply, twice. Weird. Usually a girl with low interest simply ghosts me instead of replying much later only to apologize for the late reply.
lmao
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I called her around 20:40 this evening, she didn't pick up.
'Nuff said lol.
Classic attention wh0re. She's doing the push/pull on you. She's secretly trying to test out your orbiter worthiness. She's got you and 12 others on bench warmer status for when she needs entertainment and are bored.I deleted her number and today she messages me lol.
Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
I won't call her out. Thank youCalling her out may feel empowering, but in her reality, you'll actually be empowering her bad behavior (she'll now know for sure that you are waiting on her).
I've been in your shoes. I'm sure that we all have at some point.
Hopefully, the advice that you're receiving will prevent you from making our mistakes.
Male and female anatomy, lolI deleted her number and today she messages me lol.
View attachment 4663
Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
I like this, you don't waste your time at all. If she hits you up, then she's really interestedThat's what attention whöres do indeed.
I voice apped her, teased her a bit, told her to free her schedule. For the first time ever she replied with a voice app of her own instead of a text, and replied instantly. She told me her schedule for the next weeks and said she'd definitely call me when she's free. Ball's in her court now.