Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any Point In Calling Out Late Replies

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever take economics bro? We talked about those all the time in my ECON 2010 class
Yes, in secondary school(high school)
I was a (pure) science student but I was a Jack of all trades so I took economics classes

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other evening I overheard some friends talking about a girl I very briefly texted with last month. I'd met her once in the group and invited her out over text a few days later but she took so long to reply I could tell it was a waste of time. Apparently the girl is bisexual, not that it probably changes much in my case.

Now I'm considering trying again, maybe calling her directly. Probably pointless. She apologized a lot for the late reply, twice. Weird. Usually a girl with low interest simply ghosts me instead of replying much later only to apologize for the late reply.

lmao

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other evening I overheard some friends talking about a girl I very briefly texted with last month. I'd met her once in the group and invited her out over text a few days later but she took so long to reply I could tell it was a waste of time. Apparently the girl is bisexual, not that it probably changes much in my case.

Now I'm considering trying again, maybe calling her directly. Probably pointless. She apologized a lot for the late reply, twice. Weird. Usually a girl with low interest simply ghosts me instead of replying much later only to apologize for the late reply.

lmao
Have you tried? How did it go

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I called her around 20:40 this evening, she didn't pick up.

'Nuff said lol.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her out may feel empowering, but in her reality, you'll actually be empowering her bad behavior (she'll now know for sure that you are waiting on her).

I've been in your shoes. I'm sure that we all have at some point.

Hopefully, the advice that you're receiving will prevent you from making our mistakes.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, on to the next then if she doesn't return the call
I deleted her number and today she messages me lol.

Screenshot_20200831-133203.png

Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Says she's been studying all summer and couldn't meet up. Hmm lol. Studying male & female anatomy maybe. I'll give her one last chance even though it's against DJ rules.
Classic attention wh0re. She's doing the push/pull on you. She's secretly trying to test out your orbiter worthiness. She's got you and 12 others on bench warmer status for when she needs entertainment and are bored.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what attention whöres do indeed.

I voice apped her, teased her a bit, told her to free her schedule. For the first time ever she replied with a voice app of her own instead of a text, and replied instantly. She told me her schedule for the next weeks and said she'd definitely call me when she's free. Ball's in her court now.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling her out may feel empowering, but in her reality, you'll actually be empowering her bad behavior (she'll now know for sure that you are waiting on her).

I've been in your shoes. I'm sure that we all have at some point.

Hopefully, the advice that you're receiving will prevent you from making our mistakes.
I won't call her out. Thank you

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 4663

Male and female anatomy, lol

That's what attention whöres do indeed.

I voice apped her, teased her a bit, told her to free her schedule. For the first time ever she replied with a voice app of her own instead of a text, and replied instantly. She told me her schedule for the next weeks and said she'd definitely call me when she's free. Ball's in her court now.
I like this, you don't waste your time at all. If she hits you up, then she's really interested

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

There's been no reply yet which means she probably does not want to respond. If she ever replies, I'm ignoring it. Not like it's going to change anything.