"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

any overweight DJs who succeed in women

ismo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Turkey
......just wanted to know... :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
in my experience
when i lost weight..
i gained more confidence
i knew that i am now good enough to score HBs...
HB's will find me sexy..and i DESERVE HB's.....

that's all the differrence weight made to my game

if you already have the confidence and KNOW you are good enuf ... then you are well on your way
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
When I was overweight I barely got any interest at all, except maybe two or three girls, and even then I didn't have the confidence to pursue them. But I hated being fat and carried it like a burden.

My friend, on the other hand, was very fat, but he was also extremely confident in himself. He was no ladies man and no woman ever approached him, but he made it happen for himself. He was a bit of a joker and good fun to be around, he'd hit on girls all the time and just make conversation with women in the street. They were rarely sexually interested in him, but most of them couldn't resist having a laugh with him, so he nearly always got a lot of positive responses.

But at the heart of it, he didn't take bullsh*t. If anyone ran him down because he was fat, he'd shoot back at them and had this great ability to humiliate anyone, regardless of who they were and how great they looked.
 
Joined
Nov 14, 2003
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
If you are overweight/unattractive you have to be on the offensive with women. Like DirtHeart said. Hillside strangler Angela Buono was no attractive man, but he had a harem of women he courted. Go Alpha but not loco..
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

ismo

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2002
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Turkey
...so you say that the main theme is confidence, right?
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Lots of overweight pickupartists, DJs I have no idea, the DJ term is just lame anyways since most people here are as suave as a dog.

I would suggest anyone that is interested in getting laid, getting over their fears etc to buy gunwitch new book and also attend some workshops like badboy and maybe start reading MASF since it's more about getting laid than whining about how you put on your socks to dare to talk to a 7 year old girl.
 

carbani

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2003
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I'd say - the main theme is losing weight.

Women judge us basing on looks! When you look fat, you show that you don't take care of yourself, you can't commit yourself (can't commit to not eating so much), you most probably can't dance and move. You are assumed to be a non-sexual friend material until you prove otherwise.

When you drop that weight and begin to look good, you begin to get eye contact from random girls, you get better reactions and they assume that you are a lover material unless you prove otherwise.

I've been fat, now I'm thin. I know what I'm talking about.

Lose that weight, it will take less effort than learning to DJ with your current condition.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I should add that the aforementioned friend did have a lot of girlfriends and flings (a LOT more than me), but there wasn't one that I'd rate above a 5.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I'm overweight... and ugly... :mad: I can do something bout the overweight part... but it isnt my fault why im ugly. Thats how God created me... :(

But still I'm getting more success compared to the thinner and more "handsome" ones... :)

Looks only give u 10% advantage... So, I still have my 90%... :D
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by neobrood
I'm overweight... and ugly... :mad: I can do something bout the overweight part... but it isnt my fault why im ugly. Thats how God created me... :(

But still I'm getting more success compared to the thinner and more "handsome" ones... :)

Looks only give u 10% advantage... So, I still have my 90%... :D
I disagree... It completely depends on how the person is. If the guy is EXTREMELY Obesse, then it's not likely he'll do well with the hotties... But being a little pudgy never hurt anyone.
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
It completely depends on how the person is.
I got size 40 waistline...

can still run, can still move about, can still bend and touch the floor, can still do pushups and situps...

So i'm not really an extreme obese... :D
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Neobrood, you probably aren't genetically ugly at all, you just need to bring out your best features. I had a 40" waistline too and I accepted that I was "just ugly". My facial features looked kind of splayed and rounded. Since I lost the weight, I look totally different and I started to realise that girls dig my high cheekbones, which weren't noticeable before.

Don't accept that you're ugly because it's probably not true.
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
Originally posted by neobrood
I'm overweight... and ugly... :mad: I can do something bout the overweight part... but it isnt my fault why im ugly. Thats how God created me... :(

But still I'm getting more success compared to the thinner and more "handsome" ones... :)

Looks only give u 10% advantage... So, I still have my 90%... :D
While it IS true that most hot women are not attracted to fat guys, (and I know this from firsthand experience)
"ugly" truely IS in the eye of the beholder. So make the best of what you got to maximize your potential. Get in shape, wear nice clothes, brush your teeth, take a bath etc. In addition to looking your best, which will go along way in the right direction, as you are looking your best, your confidence will rise, which as we know, is also very attractive to the ladies. We can't all be Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise, but we can all make the best of what we got.
Every "Dog" has his day! ;)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top