You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
NO! Do most men like warpigs? For the same reasons women don't like fat men....so you say that the main theme is confidence, right?
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I disagree... It completely depends on how the person is. If the guy is EXTREMELY Obesse, then it's not likely he'll do well with the hotties... But being a little pudgy never hurt anyone.Originally posted by neobrood
I'm overweight... and ugly...I can do something bout the overweight part... but it isnt my fault why im ugly. Thats how God created me...
![]()
But still I'm getting more success compared to the thinner and more "handsome" ones...
Looks only give u 10% advantage... So, I still have my 90%...![]()
I got size 40 waistline...It completely depends on how the person is.
While it IS true that most hot women are not attracted to fat guys, (and I know this from firsthand experience)Originally posted by neobrood
I'm overweight... and ugly...I can do something bout the overweight part... but it isnt my fault why im ugly. Thats how God created me...
![]()
But still I'm getting more success compared to the thinner and more "handsome" ones...
Looks only give u 10% advantage... So, I still have my 90%...![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.