Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any one who thinks that only a good looking guy can get a hot girl read this!

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He doesn't look all that bad, seriously. Looks like he has all his sh!t together too. Also she may have issues herself, such as a need to nurture somebody injured or deformed and the guy reminds me of a sick puppy.

Professor Booty

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy's got style and he's ripped. Looks like he made the best of a bad situation. Something to draw inspiration from.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's the tattoo's and the hair. i kid you not.

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think for one second that Sean Stephenson guy gets laid you are living in a fantasy world. He's a marketer and uses his recognition and money to land women.

That other guys face is a little off, but as others have mentioned, he's got a good frame. I'd say 6 foot 200 lbs. People give one scenario and say "see, looks don't matter." It's very misleading. What almost all of them fail to take into account is that it's the exception, not the rule. For every "ugly" guy with a hot girl, I can name 10 good looking, fit guys with hot girls.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly he is an exception, but the ways he is presenting himself is very much something what a DJ would do, and he possibly has a ton of personality and character to boot, changing what he has control of.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without knowing the history of these two, I'd say he has other redeeming qualities that make up for his deformity (as others have mentioned).

Whatever situation you might be in, "confidence" will lay the ground work for you to make something of yourself. You can begin to build confidence by taking risks.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should getting laid be an ultimate life quest for a man? I seriously doubt I could get laid- I'm 24 and generally have an idea of how women see me. I pretty well tell when a woman is interested which is hardly ever, and I have come to accept that.

It is fair in this era I guess that a lot of guys shut themselves away and don't get out there because they assume that women only go for 'pretty boys', and predict rejection. I was like that also, feeling so hollow and empty and how life feels desolate where nothing happens. Being picked on in school and then getting dirty looks in college didn't help my outlook, and I started to think about those who may actually have a harder time that I.

It also doesn't surprise me that this subject matter is skewed and flawed as others have pointed out. BBC Three has terrible programmes like this all the time.

Last edited:

BlackMack177

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy for that fella. I did good. but not because of his deformity, but because of who he is. I'm sure he's got many redeeming factors that make him a cool guy. It's a little close minded to think of his face being the only thing that affects his game. Just like any other man, it's the total package that matters.

Sure, you'll have some chicks that lean towards one of the angles more than others, but in the end it's not just one thing that gets chicks, it's many different things at work that make you attractive.