Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any of you guys ever coach other men? Whether free or for money?

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I used to have guys ask me for advice all the time, and want me to coach them and such. Went as far as to have guys mic'd up to see what their cold approach game was like and help them work on their skills, or in most cases, lack of. Though, I would end up coaching guys on all types of **** related to women.. Including alot of dudes coming to me asking about breakups. Where'd I find these dudes, besides the ones I met in real life situations? Online communities where people liked some of what I have to say. I mean, some of it was also SoSuave when I used to be on here back in the day. I changed a lot since then, as I was more in my prime back then. (had more of that cave man mindset)

Some funny things I recall from coaching dudes: This one guy asked me what he was doing wrong at the club.. Basically, he was playing /and fitting the provider role without knowing it. I tried to help him change that by starting with his look, i told him to tone it down, instead of wearing dressy outfits and suit jackets, told him try a black t shirt , some jeans, and some decent flats or boots, even walking shoes/sneakers if the venue permitted it. While doing this, I gave him an example of an outfit straight out my closet that I would wear on a night out. Next thing you know, the guy goes and buys the exact outfit online.. Literally searched for the shirt and pants online and bought the same exact shirt and shoes and found similar jeans. Was hilarious to me at the time.

The most capable I found were friends of friends I'd take out to the club or guys I met at bars/clubs that saw myself and my friend do our thing. Some of these guys would catch us on nights which I dub "Tazmanian Devil" nights.. These were admittedly some pretty bad nights, but to the outside perspective, it looked like we were pros at getting women. Why Tazmanian Devil? We'd go around the whole club, talking to literally all the hot girls, irregardless of the men with them, boyfriends, etc till something hit. Drink of choice, Redbull Vodka. Often times, we would get kicked out of places, but others not so much. Anyways, back to the point.. Dudes would come up to us and want to hang out the next time they'd see us and I'd end up coaching them or giving them pointers. Sometmes, even misleading them just to use them as test dummies for new methods and styles, which was amusing. Especially because there were days I'd just stand around enjoy the music, and yet analyze what other guys were doing. Alot of whom were older than me .. and if you been in that position, you know that you sometimes have to resist going in an stealing the catch because you see everything they're doing wrong and notice exactly how easy a specific target is.

All in all, I'd say I coached about 15-20 dudes, from offline and online. It would cringe me out just how bad these dudes were programmed. Had so many of the typical "But Coach <name of some PUA> said dont do that.. do this> " "But but, <website> said, do that, and no dont do this".. That's why I always tell guys stop reading bull**** and go out there and see what works for you instead of thinking what works for some flamboyant egghead or a scientific minded ****brain is automatically going to work for you. I mean I never liked the PUA style, or what PUA's were teaching, because I developed my game natural (another thing people used to call me, well the older heads, like my brother PlayerSupreme R.I.P)

I had to stop though because it was just humiliating to hear some of the stories and plus it became really time consuming. Now, I kinda just help out guys close to me. Though not much coaching anymore.. Just pointers, and telling them what I know about the mind of women in the club and different dynamics of nightlife.

What about you guys?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Coach men, and I actually thought I'd be reading something incredible, at the very least thought provoking.

And this, he comes here to talk abt PUA...

How disappointing that men nowadays thinks this is the highlight of their life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Coach men, and I actually thought I'd be reading something incredible, at the very least thought provoking.

Do you feel a guy who does this should be coaching ANYONE??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have. It changed avguys life. He was stuck on loser female's who'd try to use hi

Coaches were not always the best players. They know how to recognize successful patterns, and to get this pattern coached into their team members.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a co worker. I powerfully inserted the game in him to right himself and powerfully lift off to a better life. So co worker was a great guy with awesome energy. It felt great just being around him. He was divorced from a relationship that ended in abuse verbal and physical for several years.

What happened is the women in the dating world knew he was a divorcee, so they they were using him in a "tool" role. They know a former husband will treat her better than a true single male. So they used him for that reliable loving man presense. Whereas many of the guys in the game are energy drags, this guy made a girl feel alive just from being in his presense. She didn't even NEED A MAN if she usued him. She could get pumped and dumped, and spend time and talk with my guy use him for husbandly role tasks and feel great. So that's exactly what they used him for. Mr Reliable.

I got mad at him, when I saw how he was being used. At that time that's how the entire world looked to him. Females, who for whatever reason he couldn't crack the code, and if they got close they weren't spreading their legs. So he'd be picking up women from car broke down on the side of the road, or if a bill was not able to be fully paid, or if she needed a shoulder. A great guy....

I asked him "well why isn't her MAN doing all that shyt?"!!!!

He said she don't have a man. I said "what about the man she's fvcking. She can't ask that dude for shyt, and she doesn't even need to because she has you".

Finally he dumped all of his leeches. Literally in 30 days his entire life changed for the 180. Found a beautiful beautician, who thought he was the greatest thing in the world. She actually was a girl good for relationships! I made sure he got his sex within the first 3 meetups, and he did. No games, no bull. That sex showed her high interest and VALUE in my MAN. Which is a real man.

His confidence grew and so did his self respect. This particular girl didn't play any games with him though, because she really wanted a man of her owns and was tired of playing the games. And she's been great. Comes to his house ( he cooks ), but she insists on cooking, helps him cleanup, and they fvck at will. He went thru 3 years of dating hell being used as a "tool" ( the great guy ), the guy so great that females don't even need to get a committment from the guy using her for sex, because she could just bring him into the picture and feel incredible without giving him even a DROP of pvssy!!!!

All of the leeches eventually fell off for good, some texted for attention in the following weeks, but he could see their bait from a mile away and he had zero interest. Life outside of women started rewarding him. And his aura grew more "golden", whereas we all were in there like some reverse smile Russians before that scenario.

The principles in play were:

1. Women choose you
2. There is nothing to prove, if a woman values you she will try to earn your interest
3. Sex early and often

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've taught friends for free, advice on text game/OLD/first dates - this is where I excel. LTR is where I struggle.

I don't consider myself elite enough to coach anyone outside of friends, and I have a career/business that I wouldn't even think to make money this way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve trained men to be competent. Why the hell would I train a man to need women.

I’m not saying that there isn’t or wasn’t a contribution made by that PUA culture in that it helped make men more aware that something is off in our culture. Does it help men? Help men what?

We have a feminized culture where men are running around victimized and whimpering. “OMG she left me.” Syndrome.

Where is the zest for living? Where is the conquering of obstacles? Where is the blood and sweat? Who the fuk is leading?

Voting for your own oppressor and fame seeking degenerates is pretty hollow. You don’t need those fools.

Men need to seriously look at themselves. A woman isn’t your equal and men think that they are subject to her. WTF? Who the hell thinks like this?
This is total girl shyt.
I like this alot.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Do you feel a guy who does this should be coaching ANYONE??

He's trolling us all with lies.

Poor fella really needs some validation from random men just like a chick does.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I did a co worker. I powerfully inserted the game in him to right himself and powerfully lift off to a better life. So co worker was a great guy with awesome energy. It felt great just being around him. He was divorced from a relationship that ended in abuse verbal and physical for several years.

What happened is the women in the dating world knew he was a divorcee, so they they were using him in a "tool" role. They know a former husband will treat her better than a true single male. So they used him for that reliable loving man presense. Whereas many of the guys in the game are energy drags, this guy made a girl feel alive just from being in his presense. She didn't even NEED A MAN if she usued him. She could get pumped and dumped, and spend time and talk with my guy use him for husbandly role tasks and feel great. So that's exactly what they used him for. Mr Reliable.

I got mad at him, when I saw how he was being used. At that time that's how the entire world looked to him. Females, who for whatever reason he couldn't crack the code, and if they got close they weren't spreading their legs. So he'd be picking up women from car broke down on the side of the road, or if a bill was not able to be fully paid, or if she needed a shoulder. A great guy....

I asked him "well why isn't her MAN doing all that shyt?"!!!!

He said she don't have a man. I said "what about the man she's fvcking. She can't ask that dude for shyt, and she doesn't even need to because she has you".

Finally he dumped all of his leeches. Literally in 30 days his entire life changed for the 180. Found a beautiful beautician, who thought he was the greatest thing in the world. She actually was a girl good for relationships! I made sure he got his sex within the first 3 meetups, and he did. No games, no bull. That sex showed her high interest and VALUE in my MAN. Which is a real man.

His confidence grew and so did his self respect. This particular girl didn't play any games with him though, because she really wanted a man of her owns and was tired of playing the games. And she's been great. Comes to his house ( he cooks ), but she insists on cooking, helps him cleanup, and they fvck at will. He went thru 3 years of dating hell being used as a "tool" ( the great guy ), the guy so great that females don't even need to get a committment from the guy using her for sex, because she could just bring him into the picture and feel incredible without giving him even a DROP of pvssy!!!!

All of the leeches eventually fell off for good, some texted for attention in the following weeks, but he could see their bait from a mile away and he had zero interest. Life outside of women started rewarding him. And his aura grew more "golden", whereas we all were in there like some reverse smile Russians before that scenario.

The principles in play were:

1. Women choose you
2. There is nothing to prove, if a woman values you she will try to earn your interest
3. Sex early and often
No game exists in this world that consistently makes you desirable to women.

None.

The only thing that matter is ur frame.

Ur frame = sum total of who u r.

That frame will influence how you act in real life.

If you do an impersonation of what you think makes women wants you then you're already lost because that impersonation can never be sustained.

If a man is not desirable now, it's because his frame is not desirable, it's below par, of low standards.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No game exists in this world that consistently makes you desirable to women.

None.

The only thing that matter is ur frame.

Ur frame = sum total of who u r.

That frame will influence how you act in real life.

If you do an impersonation of what you think makes women wants you then you're already lost because that impersonation can never be sustained.

If a man is not desirable now, it's because his frame is not desirable, it's below par, of low standards.
He was desireable. His former frame told them they could do those things and not have sex. The new frame made lots of women interested. He's a great guy. Handsome. But if his sexual swagger is turned down to accomidate women using him he will get more of the same.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He was desireable. His former frame told them they could do those things and not have sex. The new frame made lots of women interested. He's a great guy. Handsome. But if his sexual swagger is turned down to accomidate women using him he will get more of the same.
Frame doesn't chg overnight buddy, it takes years upon years to chg.

That's why people say men age like fine wine.

Many people here assume they could chg their frame like switching on a light.

Don't know which bugger told ya all this fantastic lie.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frame doesn't chg overnight buddy, it takes years upon years to chg.

That's why people say men age like fine wine.

Many people here assume they could chg their frame like switching on a light.

Don't know which bugger told ya all this fantastic lie.
It happened right in my face. His ex had him manipulated into a position where he was abused and she was ungrateful. This continued into single life where he was targeted as a former married "who treats women great". Hos in the dating game used him for emotional support and husband like favors. I described his position to him and explained that women talk. They are using you for this. He got mad enough and dropped his leeches. All of them. I powerfully injected the word into him daily. So he had support. He reverted to his singular man he was before marriage. Women started noticing him after 3 weeks. A woman who actually wanted her own man chose him. She was familiar with him from before but his masculinity was stronger because he dropped his leeches and he wasn't going to put up with it.

When a person or situation has overridden your frame. You'll often behave in a way to fit within the image alotted for you. When you completely remove the former holders of this degraded image yourself can return rapidly. And if you have someone on your side injecting POWER and support it happens faster.

Most changes come from a committed decision. He made a decision to no longer interact with the environment that misrepresented him. His focus was himself and more good hearted women wanting to add to him.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
It happened right in my face. His ex had him manipulated into a position where he was abused and she was ungrateful. This continued into single life where he was targeted as a former married "who treats women great". Hos in the dating game used him for emotional support and husband like favors. I described his position to him and explained that women talk. They are using you for this. He got mad enough and dropped his leeches. All of them. I powerfully injected the word into him daily. So he had support. He reverted to his singular man he was before marriage. Women started noticing him after 3 weeks. A woman who actually wanted her own man chose him. She was familiar with him from before but his masculinity was stronger because he dropped his leeches and he wasn't going to put up with it.

When a person or situation has overridden your frame. You'll often behave in a way to fit within the image alotted for you. When you completely remove the former holders of this degraded image yourself can return rapidly. And if you have someone on your side injecting POWER and support it happens faster.

Most changes come from a committed decision. He made a decision to no longer interact with the environment that misrepresented him. His focus was himself and more good hearted women wanting to add to him.
good job, you're a valued coworker and friend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job, you're a valued coworker and friend.
Thanks. Two years later they've had one fight and laughed about it after. In his situation with his ex wife she was a BPD that attacked his image dozens of times daily. He was still trying to "love her". That's how a guy gets zerod out.

The hos in this game knew he was a great dude but no one wanted to put him back up. They used him in his degraded state. Lesson is 1st we have to HELP OURSELVES.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. Two years later they've had one fight and laughed about it after. In his situation with his ex wife she was a BPD that attacked his image dozens of times daily. He was still trying to "love her". That's how a guy gets zerod out.

The hos in this game knew he was a great dude but no one wanted to put him back up. They used him in his degraded state. Lesson is 1st we have to HELP OURSELVES.
:up::up::up::up:
one of my favourite Chris Rock quote's >>>>>>>>>>i-used-to-have-horrible-cars-that-would-always-end-up-broken-author-chris-rock.jpg

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ll assist in situations from time to time. My ex BF (enormous player) and I both know the game cold. We would get asked about situations sometimes when we were out...we might say, Gee, let’s go to Denny’s & chat about it at the end of the night...my BF would tell guys, listen to BE, she knows the game better than I do...

My ex was better at the seduction side and STR game, I am attuned to that but I’m better at LTR game since that’s more my wheelhouse.

But social interactions are endlessly fascinating and my ex & I used to observe & break down night game for fun just between us watching the way people interact in an environment. We spent countless hours enjoying music and a drink and people watching.

So I will help or coach sometimes. In fact one of the guys we had coached actually ended up dating & marrying his target “dream girl”. They are super happy & have a young child now. We gave the same advice given around here. Be the man. Make her FEEL. Hold frame. Lead. Do not pedestalize. Etc.

My ex and I used to joke about that we should charge. Never have...

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
With the amount of mistakes you made in your previous post regarding the women who you slapped, I feel really bad for those guys.
Nice, you can't relate or have nothing to contribute, yet you still posted in here. Must be great being you. I'm spinning plates that was a fun night for me and a hilarious moment. Sorry you're so uptight and you got a manual on how to deal with women stuck far up your ass. I wonder how much guys like you paid to learn how to get pu$sy. Take your L and wear it, loser.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score

The amount of messages you have in 2 years , I would not take anything you say seriously. Less time in the digital, more time in the field. Never claimed that it was the highlight of my life, You're a weird one for sure. Nerd extraordinaire.