Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any links to short mans guide to game here?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your guide is no different than anyone else’s guide. You’ll have some women who will screen you out based on your height - sure. But you still have plenty of options.

chapo

Reaction score
A short man dating a short chick is just kicking the can to the next generation for his Y-chromosome. :mad: In doing my genealogical research, I've noticed that a lot of my male ancestors had short wives (i.e., my female ancestors). It reminds me of the problem that White men dating Asian women have in that their sons will be Asian men that are shunned by women.

View attachment 7082
Small does of HGH in puberty years will shoot someone up 3-4 inches. I've seen it firsthand.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear, people don't know how to raise Chihuahuas. I owned one. Great dog if you raise it correctly! People encourage bad behavior because they think its cute and harmless.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait til you get in your 30’s, the women are MUCH pickier and that’s when they really start doubling down on superficial things like height. You’ll see.
Which is insane because they are lower value and need to be less selective to accomodate their reduced market value.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a “short man’s guide to game” at the local bookstore recently. It was on quite a high shelf, if you like I could get it for you to save the use of a step? :)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I consider myself short at about 5'11''; but when I was dating, I didn't have an issue with my height. I think a lot is in our heads as this is one thing we cannot control.
5’11 isn’t short. Any woman that tells you it is, she’s a dumb hoe. Women that get hug up on height are for the streets. Leave them there.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured this topic of game for men of short stature has been covered a few times but couldn't find anything in search. Any really popular threads here on the topic? Thx bros.
You just need to put in more work then other guys do through fashion, gym, career, etc. Improve your life in everyway you possibly can and be very confident. Go for shorter women or ones the same height. I'm short (about 5'5") and I've noticed that Latinas and Asian women care about height less then White women do. My last two gf's were an inch taller then me. I've also banged tons more women then plenty of tall guys that I know. Being tall isn't everything. Alot of tall guys just plain suck with women.

I'm not sure what height you are but if it's under 5'4" then you will struggle. I'm just being honest. Also, having a good looking face can get you far. It's one of the many reasons I have found success.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shorter guys (especially) need really good hair. Assuming it’s full hair, grow it out.
If you're under 5'5 consider moving to Asia.

When are we going to have body positivity for male height, seems like women get a free pass for height discrimination but God forbid men dare to insult an obese woman.
I'm 5'10". A good portion of white women think anything under 6'0" is trash. Even sub 5'5" white women feel this way.

Agree on both the hair comment and the body positivity comment.

TRM is outdated by today’s dating climate. It was released in what, 2013? ALOT has changed in 8 years. Women in their 30’s that are attractive but don’t have kids are a VERY small minority. Maybe 0.01% of women. Most of what you find in the 30’s crowd is recently divorced, kids, standards are higher because they are “looking out for their kids” and will compare you to the ex husband all the time, it’s a complete sh!t show.
The Rational Male was released in 2013.

Now, there are more 30 somethings without kids than there were in 2013. In the 2000s and early 2010s, the 30 somethings were mostly Gen X women. In 2021, the 30-39 year olds are Millennials. Childlessness is more common in Millennials than it was in Gen X. Right now, the Millennials born in the 1980s and raised in the 1990s are most of the 30 somethings. These Millennials were the products of the participation trophy, self esteem boosting movement of schools in the 1990s.

Millennial women are entitled. They double down on their standards. A lot of these 30 something Millennials have never married and don't have kids, so they still see themselves as eligible bachelorettes. I have run into this set of women far more than the single moms divorcees who you describe.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
5’11 isn’t short. Any woman that tells you it is, she’s a dumb hoe. Women that get hug up on height are for the streets. Leave them there.
The are want a 6 ft dude, and I was under it. Since a lot of females that I was interested in were 5'6'' - 5'8'', it was a small issue. My gf now is 5' 3.75'', so not much of an issue now though. Still bothers me though from time to time, so I can relate to the struggle.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is on point but it’s not the plague of the dating scene right now or for the last 8-10 years. Single moms are EVERYWHERE. Every age group. Divorce is rampant and SO many freshly divorced women enter the dating market everyday with higher standards and tons of baggage. Google Rollo sometime, do you truly want to take advice in 2021 from a guy that looks like that?
Back when I re-tried to date in the American dating market in the early '00s, it seemed like it was ALWAYS the case that in every social venue, every fat chick was unmarried and every slender chick was a single mommy. :mad: :mad: That's when I realized that it was OVER.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back when I re-tried to date in the American dating market in the early '00s, it seemed like it was ALWAYS the case that in every social venue, every fat chick was unmarried and every slender chick was a single mommy. :mad: :mad: That's when I realized that it was OVER.
Now even the fat ones have kids and standards (ie. delusional demands) as high as the hot girls.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The are want a 6 ft dude, and I was under it. Since a lot of females that I was interested in were 5'6'' - 5'8'', it was a small issue. My gf now is 5' 3.75'', so not much of an issue now though. Still bothers me though from time to time, so I can relate to the struggle.
Bet you those women that wanted it all are still single.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just date short girls. There are a lot of them. Women taller than you don't want you because of their own insecurities and anxiety, which you can't change and are no reflection of your value as a man.
I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news, but there was a survey awhile back that showed that the height of the girl didn't really matter much, they all wanted the tall guy. However, everyone has to compromise to some extent, even women. So your advice is good, because women at least want the guy to be taller than them. If women got everything they wanted, every guy under 6' would be dateless, and clearly that isn't the case.