Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any links to short mans guide to game here?

chapo

Reaction score
I figured this topic of game for men of short stature has been covered a few times but couldn't find anything in search. Any really popular threads here on the topic? Thx bros.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This video completely describes the dating situation for short men: :mad:

IOW ...

IT'S OVER!

SoSuaveGuy9

Reaction score
Don't pay attention to Black Pillers, just be realistic. I'm very short myself (around 5'4) so I just learned you CAN get laid with taller girls (I've had many, actually) but your primary source of income will be short girls / fatty.

Plus Game, Personality and Frame work wonders. Don't fap too much.

Also consider dating Latinas.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
This video completely describes the dating situation for short men: :mad:

IOW ...

IT'S OVER!
If you're under 5'5 consider moving to Asia.

Just date short girls. There are a lot of them. Women taller than you don't want you because of their own insecurities and anxiety, which you can't change and are no reflection of your value as a man.
When are we going to have body positivity for male height, seems like women get a free pass for height discrimination but God forbid men dare to insult an obese woman.

chapo

Reaction score
Don't pay attention to Black Pillers, just be realistic. I'm very short myself (around 5'4) so I just learned you CAN get laid with taller girls (I've had many, actually) but your primary source of income will be short girls / fatty.

Plus Game, Personality and Frame work wonders. Don't fap too much.

Also consider dating Latinas.
thanks. I do ok, I've landed a handful of taller girls, i know its possible. And yea, **** that black pill/short guy pity party. I can understand where it comes from but only to a point. It's harder, maybe significantly, but I know most of it is still game and frame.

thx

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im short also 5'5, but i have a ton of lays under my belt from my 20s. Like one guy said carry yourself like you're 6'4, it helps. Lifting weights being in shape helps too of course

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im short also 5'5, but i have a ton of lays under my belt from my 20s. Like one guy said carry yourself like you're 6'4, it helps. Lifting weights being in shape helps too of course
Wait til you get in your 30’s, the women are MUCH pickier and that’s when they really start doubling down on superficial things like height. You’ll see.

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait til you get in your 30’s, the women are MUCH pickier and that’s when they really start doubling down on superficial things like height. You’ll see.
Why should you date women in their 30s in such case if there are plenty of younger ones?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should you date women in their 30s in such case if there are plenty of younger ones?
I personally won’t but I know some guys don’t have my same view on it.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must project the confidence of a Chihuahua

Im 5'7"

chapo

Reaction score
I would think they start to care less about looks. Their biological clock is about to run up and they become more desperate. Albeit, doesn't mean they still don't act crazy or harbor delusional ideas about an ideal partner, but they do realize they can no longer be so selective, they're SMV is a sliver of what it was in late teens/early 20s. Rollo said it himself in TRM.

I tend to avoid women in their 30s for anything serious....Many of them have psych issues and baggage.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think they start to care less about looks. Their biological clock is about to run up and they become more desperate. Albeit, doesn't mean they still don't act crazy or harbor delusional ideas about an ideal partner, but they do realize they can no longer be so selective, they're SMV is a sliver of what it was in late teens/early 20s. Rollo said it himself in TRM.

I tend to avoid women in their 30s for anything serious....Many of them have psych issues and baggage.
TRM is outdated by today’s dating climate. It was released in what, 2013? ALOT has changed in 8 years. Women in their 30’s that are attractive but don’t have kids are a VERY small minority. Maybe 0.01% of women. Most of what you find in the 30’s crowd is recently divorced, kids, standards are higher because they are “looking out for their kids” and will compare you to the ex husband all the time, it’s a complete sh!t show.

chapo

Reaction score
TRM is outdated by today’s dating climate. It was released in what, 2013? ALOT has changed in 8 years. Women in their 30’s that are attractive but don’t have kids are a VERY small minority. Maybe 0.01% of women. Most of what you find in the 30’s crowd is recently divorced, kids, standards are higher because they are “looking out for their kids” and will compare you to the ex husband all the time, it’s a complete sh!t show.
Interesting point, his bio clock point is one of the cornerstones of his thesis. What else do you think is no longer applicable?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just date short girls. There are a lot of them. Women taller than you don't want you because of their own insecurities and anxiety, which you can't change and are no reflection of your value as a man.
A short man dating a short chick is just kicking the can to the next generation for his Y-chromosome. :mad: In doing my genealogical research, I've noticed that a lot of my male ancestors had short wives (i.e., my female ancestors). It reminds me of the problem that White men dating Asian women have in that their sons will be Asian men that are shunned by women.

Redpillcomics39.jpg

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I've had plates that were half my age - as under 20 - and they still had psych issues. :rolleyes:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting point, his bio clock point is one of the cornerstones of his thesis. What else do you think is no longer applicable?
It is on point but it’s not the plague of the dating scene right now or for the last 8-10 years. Single moms are EVERYWHERE. Every age group. Divorce is rampant and SO many freshly divorced women enter the dating market everyday with higher standards and tons of baggage. Google Rollo sometime, do you truly want to take advice in 2021 from a guy that looks like that?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is on point but it’s not the plague of the dating scene right now or for the last 8-10 years. Single moms are EVERYWHERE. Every age group. Divorce is rampant and SO many freshly divorced women enter the dating market everyday with higher standards and tons of baggage. Google Rollo sometime, do you truly want to take advice in 2021 from a guy that looks like that?
My parents are (were) short as am I. (5’6 & 5’2). I’m 5’6 & mostly date in the 5’3-5’5 range. Though my current is 5’0. Hope we don’t have a son.