"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Any links to short mans guide to game here?

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
The are want a 6 ft dude, and I was under it. Since a lot of females that I was interested in were 5'6'' - 5'8'', it was a small issue. My gf now is 5' 3.75'', so not much of an issue now though. Still bothers me though from time to time, so I can relate to the struggle.
Not sure how they'd be able to tell the difference between 5"11 and 6 ft. Theres pretty much nothing in it and that would vary depending on footwear, how you carry yourself etc. I'd just say your 6 foot to get that mental block out the way that they may have about needing to be the magical 6 foot.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top