"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Any girl been freaked out by kino?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
Have any of you guys tried kino but the girl gets all freaked out?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Kino is not meant to freak out. All it is is touching. Now if you did ass kino from the dj bible, i can see how she could get freaked out. I've never had a girl get freaked out b/c I dont use too much of it around a girl. I use just enough to be able to tease her, and have her notice I am touching her.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
If a girl isnt interested, she isnt gonna let her touch you, or even let you get close to her...She probably wasnt interested...
 

i am me

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2004
Messages
885
Reaction score
1
i didnt say i did it. i never really used it so i just wanna make sure
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
795
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston, MA
Hahah, yea. I was having a tequila drinking night at my friend's house. We invited a girl over, but she didn't drink. I was planning on hitting in with the girl but i didn't have much courage. I was sitting on the couch right next to her. And as i was getting drunker I decided to move closer to her. I sat so close that our azzes touched. She moved away with a kneejerk reaction. Then I decided to put my hand around her. She kind of leaned away when she saw it coming. After a couple of more shots of tequila and bottles of beer I went to puke in the bathroom. After my quick recovery I went back and repeatedly tried that sitting and hand routine. Not sure if that was kino in the definition but it was sure awkward.
 

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
I have been labled 'touchy feely'

lesson learned here- dont use it to little, but dont use it too much
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
i don't do kino. i do however "invade her space" - I progressively keep standing physically close to her or bumping into her. eventually holding her hand and etc will come naturally. a girl that is not interested will show "uncomfortable" body language.
 
Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by i am me
Have any of you guys tried kino but the girl gets all freaked out?
ive done kino and the girl is totall non- responsive, and hell i know it wasnt bad cause i did the same **** to the other chicks and they all liked it.
 

pootwo

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2002
Messages
122
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
UK
Yeah, i think everyones had some bad kino experiences.

I've also been described as 'touchy feely'. One time a girl i've talked to once or twice saw me in a bar, we got chatting (i'd had a bit to drink) & i pointed something out to her across the room, & as i did so, i put my arm a round her. This just came naturally & no concious thought was involved at all.
she gave a shocked & suprised & slightly anoyed / disapointed in me look, & politly made excuses & left quickly.

I've had a few similar things happen. But, it's anoying. Ethier girls think i kino too much (even if it's just my inate reaction, & it's VERY light stuff), or other girls are obviously disapionted that i'm not doing it enough & have to lead in terms of kino progression.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 16, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
sumtimes the chick can jus be a tease, i say go get other chicks, when she sees this shell realize maybe being a tease wont get u any closer.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I've had a bad one here and there

It comes with learning on how to handle kino in the right times.

Crossposted from archieve

Lastly (these are the types of memories I almost cry over), same girl before finding this site I tried this when I asked her out. I touched her leg and she gave me all sort of red flags. It was like flag day in China. I thought she said yes when in fact she said no (Something I did not plan on. Wishful thinking I guess. Ego? Most likely "Lust") I was in a euphoric state for that entire weekend. "Happiest time in my life" Was what I was saying to myself. Hell I had an LTR planned out in my head. On a monday, I went and talked to her and she was surrounded by her possy of friends. She got her b!tchiest friend to tell me "where do you think Tina is going out with you"
"She told me on Friday"
Well your lying because she would never go out with you and that she was not going out with me. Think you got that"
This is where I should have saved some face by saying "yeah I got that your a fat b!tch. Try and lose some fvcken weight, drugbag."
I walked away from there and went to my table. Put my head down and started crying (last time I did cry), thinking of suicide, pushing my friends away, etc.
Tuesday, I apologized for asking her out I then just tried to touch her again. And she backs away, turns around, and walks away. then that night I wrote a poem for her that night but never gave it to her. Thank God.

That about does my experiences if I think of anymore I will write them down.
 
Top