"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Any experience with baseball game dates

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Baseball games lend themselves well to easy flowing conversation. You don't have to pay close attention to the game to know what is going on, and most parks have cool places to walk around and talk. You can easily have her take your arm or initiate kino while sitting side by side. Where it can fall out of bed is the Food , Drinks and Souvenirs. Usually my agreement when I go with a woman was one of us buys the food, one buys the drinks. You are looking at $25 each. Souvenirs is for kids or LTR partners, not dates. If you wanna get cheap, tailgate in the parking lot. Anyone with Season tickets knows how expensive it is to buy anything at the ballpark so don't feel like you gotta keep up with the Joneses.



 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top