Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any experience with baseball game dates

Reaction score
I've never been on a date to a sports game before and these tickets were gifted to me, so I don't know squat about baseball lol. I've had sex with this girl before.

Last edited:

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take girls to MLB baseball game dates all the time--because I'm a huge fan and have been playing every year since I was 7. Let's be candid, it's a very unique thing to do for women, mainly because most guys these days are living with their parents, busy playing video games, and have no money. The MLB stadium (Coors Field) in my town is right downtown so bars and drinks before and after. All is within walking distance. Even the girls I talk to casually, young ones too, all love to go to the games. I show them a great time and always get laid after.

Bro, no disrespect, but you'd better study up on how baseball works and is played (can't even believe I just typed that for a guy living in the US) and some other info about the teams. You really don't want to come across as the nerdy non-athletic guy who doesn't know crap about sports. MLB is still hugely popular and woven into the fabric of the US culture deeper than any other sport.

It's a golden opportunity for you to teach her about the game and be a leader. It would be a train wreck to go and not know s*it about the game or teams. Kind of reminds me of the guy who walks into the gym locker room, looks at the tv (any major sport being played) and asks "Hey guys, who's playing?" F*uck, huge point deduction off of their man card...you NEVER ask that. But, maybe not in 2021...

And DON'T tell her you were comped the tickets.

Good luck and have fun.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one should have any "activity" dates for the first couple dates or unless you've already banged them. They just detract and create distractions from getting to know one another since both of your focus are elsewhere than each other IMO.

Some girls only seek out activity partners and nothing more but disguise themselves like they want to date. Guys get suckered all the time if they don't know what they're doing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one should have any "activity" dates for the first couple dates or unless you've already banged them. They just detract and create distractions from getting to know one another since both of your focus are elsewhere than each other IMO.

Some girls only seek out activity partners and nothing more but disguise themselves like they want to date. Guys get suckered all the time if they don't know what they're doing.
Actually I found certain activities speed up the bonding and connection. Bowling worked really well for me. We got to be physically active around each other and to talk.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I found certain activities speed up the bonding and connection. Bowling worked really well for me. We got to be physically active around each other and to talk.
It could work that way if you're lucky or you could be stuck with a girl and activity you can't get out of easily if it doesn't work out. Statistically it would be better not to have an activity date as your first couple dates IMO.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It could work that way if you're lucky or you could be stuck with a girl and activity you can't get out of easily if it doesn't work out. Statistically it would be better not to have an activity date as your first couple dates IMO.
Sitting across from a table and eating a dinner or movies, didn't connect by having them do a physical activity with me. There's some research that doing physical activities together fosters bonding in humans. It's due to dopamine release, and having you in their presense while this dopamine is release associates you with it. It's Not just for attraction.

The ball game might work too for "pushing you two closer", because it's 50,000+ strangers in the stadium and then theres you. So for that several hours she is "with" you, because it will be more comfortable, unless she REALLY doesn't like you at all.

There are a bunch of oddball tricks, ways of doing things and strategies that help these situations.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some research that doing physical activities together fosters bonding in humans. It's due to dopamine release, and having you in their presense while this dopamine is release associates you with it. It's Not just for attraction.
I can see this but if it's a date, you better make sure you're not sweating and stinking of BO. Lol
Nothing attractive in seeing someone sweat unless it's in the bedroom. haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep and all the while giving up the pvssy to a guy she really wants who won't do all those things with her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and all the while giving up the pvssy to a guy she really wants who won't do all those things with her.
You give her a GREAT time and make her feel like a million bucks. For whatever reason she doesn't think you can make her pvssy feel like a million bucks, or she does know but chooses not to let you feel that way.

Reaction score
I take girls to MLB baseball game dates all the time--because I'm a huge fan and have been playing every year since I was 7. Let's be candid, it's a very unique thing to do for women, mainly because most guys these days are living with their parents, busy playing video games, and have no money. The MLB stadium (Coors Field) in my town is right downtown so bars and drinks before and after. All is within walking distance. Even the girls I talk to casually, young ones too, all love to go to the games. I show them a great time and always get laid after.

Bro, no disrespect, but you'd better study up on how baseball works and is played (can't even believe I just typed that for a guy living in the US) and some other info about the teams. You really don't want to come across as the nerdy non-athletic guy who doesn't know crap about sports. MLB is still hugely popular and woven into the fabric of the US culture deeper than any other sport.

It's a golden opportunity for you to teach her about the game and be a leader. It would be a train wreck to go and not know s*it about the game or teams. Kind of reminds me of the guy who walks into the gym locker room, looks at the tv (any major sport being played) and asks "Hey guys, who's playing?" F*uck, huge point deduction off of their man card...you NEVER ask that. But, maybe not in 2021...

And DON'T tell her you were comped the tickets.

Good luck and have fun.
I don't even know the roster lmao, but I'm about to study up lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see this but if it's a date, you better make sure you're not sweating and stinking of BO. Lol
Nothing attractive in seeing someone sweat unless it's in the bedroom. haha
True. If you are showed and well cologned she will catch a drift of that freshness and your fragrance.

Reaction score
Date was fun despite them getting killed, and had sexy time after it. I already know this girl, so it wasn't our first date, but I would definitely recommend it on a second date or later.

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a crazy dumb thing a few years ago. Met with a woman off Tinder. We were just barely messaging and she said she had tickets to the Astros game in a few hours (I live in Houston). I was like... “damn tickets to a baseball game” to myself and I said yes. We ended up having a decent time. Again this was the first time we ever met in person. Long story short her and I didn’t amount to much, but I got to go to a baseball game off Tinder for free.

Reaction score
I did a crazy dumb thing a few years ago. Met with a woman off Tinder. We were just barely messaging and she said she had tickets to the Astros game in a few hours (I live in Houston). I was like... “damn tickets to a baseball game” to myself and I said yes. We ended up having a decent time. Again this was the first time we ever met in person. Long story short her and I didn’t amount to much, but I got to go to a baseball game off Tinder for free.
sounds like a typical girl in Houston lmao, shows initial high interests, she actually puts investment in the date.....afterwards, You are hot, but I didn’t feel a romantic connection sorry!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like a typical girl in Houston lmao, shows initial high interests, she actually puts investment in the date.....afterwards, You are hot, but I didn’t feel a romantic connection sorry!
Here's the difference between Dallas and Houston. In Dallas, when you meet a woman on a swipe app (but sometimes in-person too), the woman is agreeable at first but with a sense of distant apathy. Following the date, you'll receive a text of "I had a good time but didn't feel a connection" or she'll ghost. It's better if she ghosts.

Dallas women have the worst attitudes of all the big city women in Texas.

I think activity dates are better than dinner dates in restaurants in the pre-sex stage of the relationship. Ice skating has been the classic, romantic activity date that works best. There are a few other ones that can be useful. Hiking and walking can be good ones.

I've never been on a date to a sports game before and these tickets were gifted to me, so I don't know squat about baseball lol. I've had sex with this girl before.
There are a few situations where sports games can work as ideal early stage dates. I'd usually recommend smaller time college sports with free or low cost tickets over pro sports. This is a situation where you have had sex with the woman before, so you have more freedom. In this situation, I'd rather go with a male friend.

Last edited: