Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any easy habbits to adopt that help make one into a casual everyday flirt?

xp0001

Reaction score
I'm totally new, so if there's already a thread dedicated to this, please let me know.

I've heard it said that one of the best ways to get better at flirting is to flirt with every woman, all the time: old ladies, fat ladies, everyone shy of minors and the disabled. At some point, it becomes so natural for you that it just happens all the time, and women throughout your everyday life will feel some kind of spark off you.

In my case, I have a couple social scenes where there's are a number of regular women in attendence. Think like a run club where the same group of people comes together, over and over, but - behind the scenes - people are hooking up. And, of course, there's always one or two dudes that do all the hooking up.

I'm ok with that because I'm married. Over the years, in this scene, I've tried to be generally flirty with the women, but within my comfort zone, and I also have high social value within the scene - and from time to time a woman has come onto me hard, even knowing i'm married. Have I indulged?

Let's just say nobody's perfect.

but i'm no don juan. what i'd like to do is getting better at casual everyday flirting. i'd like to know some little things men do that are naturals, so that they're running game without thinking. perhaps a short list - the way i might say "wallet, cellphone, keys, glasses" as I leave for work, perhaps a little list for whenever i talk to the women i encounter, like "eye contact, ____, and ____". What are some little things I could do to fill out that list?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Dont overthink bro. Cold approach girls that pass the boner test. Aske them where´the nearest Starbucks. Then say something like "you seem like a cool girl. Would you like to hang out sometime?"

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
As someone who is a serial womanizer , this is not it.. I couldn't imagine flirting with any girl that i'm not attracted to.. thats weird. Flirting for me is a natural instinct when I see something I like.. why would i do that with random people? It would be like faking being a sign language interpreter just to try and become a real one. Why not just learn sign language to begin with? aka focus on the hot girls/girls u like.

The thing is "Naturals' (Im one very much so my whole life i got bit.ches. never read a book about women or watched any videos or any of that nonsense) -- we don't do any of that sht.w e just operate on instinct.. I never go out saying keywords to myself to remember a guideline of how I do anything.. I do have certain openers I open with, but thats because after years of talking to women, I found out what works best for me.

My best advice to you is find /think / copy some good openers from people , get a fresh haircut, wear some nice cologne, look fly and go out and talk to women as much as you can. Malls, Nightlife (better than jus bars and clubs, outside the bars and clubs on a busy bar street) , Parks, Beach, wherever. Practice makes perfect. But its gotta be from a real desire ykno. and you gotta feel yourself, already know that you're the man. If you don't, start lifting weights, make more money, start a sid ehustle, gain some more friends, etc and then continue

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you wanna be some type of tease? I dont understand why a married man wants to be a better flirt unless he isn't happy in his current relationship. Because when you become actually good at it you'll only be tempting yourself to get "trouble ".

But oke. Flirting imo is a game that can be played on many levels. First off all its essential to have a sharp mind and have some wit. Flirting is done via body language, eye contact, playfull banter, or straight up communication and innuendo. During the actual flirting you'll use all these components, but timing is crucial. It might stay within the eye contact stage, but might as well go directly to the innuendo stage. You wanna be the one leading the flirting, or at least have the ability to pick up on it when she starts doing it and take it over. By pushing and pulling when and where needed. You must be able to read her and dictate the tempo.

Women by the way are masters at flirting. A woman might be flirting with a man and he never even noticed. But when you are good at it they'll respond eager , that's why I dont completely understand why you want to flirt without escalation.

Start is by being (more) friendly in general. Positivity will be the first and easiest way to stand out. It will make other people open up as well.

If you wanna see a good example of a "natural " watch Califorication again for example .

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Free sample from my flirting boot camp course:

Level 1: watch an old Robin Williams stand up performance, then literally just walk around smiling and saying Hi! to everyone you pass. Respond and react truthfully as your genuine self to any interactions this may produce.

Repeat 9000 times.

xp0001

Reaction score
I take it you guys don't believe in spinning plates? dread game? demoting the wife to plate?

not that's I'm saying that I'm doing any of that. I'm just having fun. A wise person once told me that, since time immemorial, some men get it when it comes to *****, and some men just don't. The men that get it might get their women one at a time, several at a time, they might be ugly women, they might be hot, they might be faithful, they might cheat. And the men fall are just as diverse - some tall, some short, some rich, some poor, some inclined to settle down, some players for life, some handsome, some ugly. but the thing that separates one from the other is that the men that get it with women see ***** as their plaything whereas the men that don't complain. Once women become your plaything, the world is your concubinage.

Or, as somebody else, more famous, has said: the world is a big sex party. all the women are invited, but men need to know the secret handshake. that handshake is flirting.

Gold.

What vows did you take when you got married? Are you planning an exit?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take it you guys don't believe in spinning plates? dread game? demoting the wife to plate?

not that's I'm saying that I'm doing any of that. I'm just having fun. A wise person once told me that, since time immemorial, some men get it when it comes to *****, and some men just don't. The men that get it might get their women one at a time, several at a time, they might be ugly women, they might be hot, they might be faithful, they might cheat. And the men fall are just as diverse - some tall, some short, some rich, some poor, some inclined to settle down, some players for life, some handsome, some ugly. but the thing that separates one from the other is that the men that get it with women see ***** as their plaything whereas the men that don't complain. Once women become your plaything, the world is your concubinage.

Or, as somebody else, more famous, has said: the world is a big sex party. all the women are invited, but men need to know the secret handshake. that handshake is flirting.

You sound miserable with your wife.