Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any crypto holders here?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Sh*tcoin (BTC) for purely speculative purposes. Bitcoin isn't the future, but blockchain technology will be.
Do you have any of your own thoughts, and do you always willfully ingnore reality?

Go troll somewhere else.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

Jack12345

Don Juan
Reaction score
bought a tiny amount during the coronavirus with some delay because I was sure it will go below the 3k. Following the bitcoin for yrs, yet not that educated about it and not really sure wheres it going, to be true I'm not really sure what bitcoin or blockchain are, it just seems too complicated to me. Have read posts and watched YouTube videos and yet I dont really think I get it.

Machine10033

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have crypto and stocks. I friends that do day trading... I have never been into that. I buy and hold. With corona I am investing in stocks that I believe will recover. A ton were in the 40-60 dollar range in Feb... and fell off a cliff once these lockdowns took place and are trading at 3-9 dollars. I am buying these up plus it feels good betting on a return to normal

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently used all my surplus money to buy DAI and USDC. Currently holding them on Nexo for passive income.
Any suggestions on what to do with it? I'm new to the crypto world.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I own 5 bitcoins. Bought them awhile back when I was in San Francisco and it was all the rage. Things have cooled since it came down from 20k. But I really do think it will hit the 20k mark again within the next 2 years. And from there, it will permanently surpass a threshold.

Currently I own a lot of share in AMD and Teslsa. I really think Tesla is going to be the next Apple. They have a maverick CEO, the company is disruptive and innovative, there are many parallels to Apple. AMD has finally caught up to intel with their ryzen 4000 processors. And there is still room for their stock price to grow. However, AMD is one of those stocks where you go all in with 100k+, make triple the return and sell. There's a limit to its growth based on its industry as a chip maker. It's not going to blow up like other tech companies so it's not a good candidate for longer term investment. Also shopify and zoom. E-commerce and work from home is the new norm. Shopify looks unstoppable right now. It could be in the $2000-$3000 range by 2025 (conservative estimate). A stock that you can get for cheap now that will really explode within the next 5 years is spotify.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I use crytpo is for online transactions lol so really I don't use it like y'all but maybe one day when I feel like putting money into it..are there bitcoin ATMs you can use as real money to withdraw? My friend told me he did in ny....supps dly he has $60K-$70K in BTC and bought em in 2009s