Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any crypto holders here?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have Sh*tcoin (BTC) for purely speculative purposes. Bitcoin isn't the future, but blockchain technology will be.
Do you have any of your own thoughts, and do you always willfully ingnore reality?

Go troll somewhere else.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
bought a tiny amount during the coronavirus with some delay because I was sure it will go below the 3k. Following the bitcoin for yrs, yet not that educated about it and not really sure wheres it going, to be true I'm not really sure what bitcoin or blockchain are, it just seems too complicated to me. Have read posts and watched YouTube videos and yet I dont really think I get it.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have crypto and stocks. I friends that do day trading... I have never been into that. I buy and hold. With corona I am investing in stocks that I believe will recover. A ton were in the 40-60 dollar range in Feb... and fell off a cliff once these lockdowns took place and are trading at 3-9 dollars. I am buying these up plus it feels good betting on a return to normal

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently used all my surplus money to buy DAI and USDC. Currently holding them on Nexo for passive income.
Any suggestions on what to do with it? I'm new to the crypto world.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I use crytpo is for online transactions lol so really I don't use it like y'all but maybe one day when I feel like putting money into it..are there bitcoin ATMs you can use as real money to withdraw? My friend told me he did in ny....supps dly he has $60K-$70K in BTC and bought em in 2009s

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I use crytpo is for online transactions lol so really I don't use it like y'all but maybe one day when I feel like putting money into it..are there bitcoin ATMs you can use as real money to withdraw? My friend told me he did in ny....supps dly he has $60K-$70K in BTC and bought em in 2009s
You couldn't buy them in 2009, only mine them. If the USD value is only 60-70k today he is lying to you. You could mine so many of them back then he would have way more than that or even if he bought them, he wouldn't have spent more than $10 for that equivalent USD amount today. In July 2010, the price reached .08, prior to that it was a fraction of penny.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You couldn't buy them in 2009, only mine them. If the USD value is only 60-70k today he is lying to you. You could mine so many of them back then he would have way more than that or even if he bought them, he wouldn't have spent more than $10 for that equivalent USD amount today. In July 2010, the price reached .08, prior to that it was a fraction of penny.
What does mine mean? And I'm sure he talked about this I may be getting it wrong...I THINK he said he has $60K-$70K right now worth of BTC in USD but this was when he spoke of it beginning of 2019.....but is it true you can get in actual cash from some special ATM's or do they just vest it and resell? Not going to lie I wish I was getting BTC when it first came out ..I was 17 in 2010..

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does mine mean? And I'm sure he talked about this I may be getting it wrong...I THINK he said he has $60K-$70K right now worth of BTC in USD but this was when he spoke of it beginning of 2019.....but is it true you can get in actual cash from some special ATM's or do they just vest it and resell? Not going to lie I wish I was getting BTC when it first came out ..I was 17 in 2010..
Mining is the computer power used to maintain the network and process transactions. Back in the early days you could do it with a normal PC but you need specialized equipment and the ability to do it at scale in a location with cheap electricity now. My point was if he had bitcoins from 2009, he was mining them and you got so many mining back them that the equivalent USD value today would be in the millions at least, most like 10's of millions. He may very well have BTC but if that is all he has, most likely he was not involved back then. Only guys who did were hard core cypher punks, its a small group of people. They do have bitcoin ATMs, I haven't used one but I know you can buy with cash, not sure if you can redeem bitcoin for USD though. For reference, back then you could get 100 bitcoins for less than a dollar. Now that 100 bitcoins is worth around a million.

exampLe

Reaction score
Only mining Pi right now, it's still in beta stage but I have nothing to lose.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to crypto OGs. Market is absolutely exploding and many of us will never have to work again. This **** has barely even started yet. **** conventional dating. Money is power and we will reap those rewards soon. Just like the scarface quote. Will pump n dump gold diggers for sport.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats to crypto OGs. Market is absolutely exploding and many of us will never have to work again. This **** has barely even started yet. **** conventional dating. Money is power and we will reap those rewards soon. Just like the scarface quote. Will pump n dump gold diggers for sport.
Yeah man, was a long bear market, learned many lessons along the way. Happy I kept my conviction buying more through all of it. I am irresponsibly loaded up with crypto and physical gold/silver.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are btc atm machines everywhere abd now a days many websites/exchanges you can buy crypto difectly with a debit card. Maybe one day? The train is quickly passing you buy friend. Normal people will have to take out mortages to afford just a tiny fraction of what us OGs been
Yeah man, was a long bear market, learned many lessons along the way. Happy I kept my conviction buying more through all of it. I am irresponsibly loaded up with crypto and physical gold/silver.

Same here. Most people i know quit.

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are btc atm machines everywhere abd now a days many websites/exchanges you can buy crypto difectly with a debit card. Maybe one day? The train is quickly passing you buy friend. Normal people will have to take out mortages to afford just a tiny fraction of what us OGs been

Happy to hear man, most people I know fell off too. Thankfully I talked my close friends into not selling, a lot of people thought I was crazy when before thought I was pragmatic. Looking forward to that redemption.

GeeMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Seriously? How much BTC should I get?

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? How much BTC should I get?
Depends on your net worth, profile of your portfolio and your risk tolerance. 3-5% doesn't have considerable amount of risk compared to the upside potential. I am much higher than that.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking into bitcoin mining, and wishing I'd started sooner. However, I've also read that once all of them are bought up, the price will drastically tank. Other countries' citizens and such are buying as well.

Looking to the future, doesn't this make mining bitcoin kind of pointless?
Seeking others' opinions, reasoning and thoughts on this.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I have noticed there are now advisors on how to report bitcoin on your income taxes.
Is there a way around this, like for instance keeping your account offshore?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I have noticed there are now advisors on how to report bitcoin on your income taxes.
Is there a way around this, like for instance keeping your account offshore?
You can keep your Bitcoin in your brain, if you can memorize the 12 word seed phrase. No offshore accounts needed. : )

I just use one of these:

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes. The easiest way to put it on autopilot is to set up charts and alerts using Heikin Ashi candles, and the Heikin Ashi ribbons indicators. Set alerts for the 5m Crossing up of ribbon1 top with ribbon2 bottom, check to ensure its a valid alert, then put money in. Once 15m ribbon1 turns green, it will likely be making a cross through the other 2 ribbons, ride that out(can sell the dips then buy back in for more profit) and then sell when the 3 minute ribbons turn red. Will likely take 18-48 hours between cycles.

Currently with the market being down the up cycle tends to be a 18-30 hours while the down tends to be a day and a half to two days(using the 15m charts). That is the best bet for not getting false signals...the reason I said to use the 5m chart on the buy in is because the alert is typically delayed so that gives enough time to catch it early and see the validity of the alert.

Basically you buy low and sell higher. Then repeat over and over. Doesn't matter what the market conditions are, the cycles repeat once every day to two days max.

Also...let me repeat... IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE UNDER WATER WHEN THE INDICATORS TURN RED. Sell, and then buy back in a lot lower...you will likely make your money back and then some when it goes back up. You'll also Lower your break even point. Do this enough times and your break even point will become half of what the price is, so if it drops to .70 you won't really care because you will have accumulated so many shares with the same dollars that your break even point is .30.

I have gone from having 12K shares of MATIC to now over 25K using this method in about 3 weeks. Same for the others although not as much of a gain.

Last edited: