Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

any countries with women that's worth the truble? experiences please?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
If you believe the same guy will have the same results wheter for fun or for a relationship in paris and london compared to warsaw or kiev, you have no idea at all what you are talking about.
If u r taking the LMS route then u r correct. Women in poorer countries or less developed countries will be drawn to LMS as it meets their basic needs.

However it's a stop gap measure at best and since you're travelled far and wide similar to me, bang as much as I did and experienced as much then you'd know this to be also correct.

Hence the need for game.

Then what I said in my previous post holds true.

There is ultimately no difference at the root of it all. You were merely skimming the surface.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Traveling other country just to score women seems like desperation to me.
If u r a hunter of tigers in ur locality but can't score any kills then going India to hunt bengal tigers or to Russia to hunt siberian tigers will yield similar results = that you as a man is a poor a$$ hunter of tigers.

However if you pay an entrance fee in a zoo you will be highly successful and it gives you the bragging rights of a tiger killer.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r a hunter of tigers in ur locality but can't score any kills then going India to hunt bengal tigers or to Russia to hunt siberian tigers will yield similar results = that you as a man is a poor a$$ hunter of tigers.

However if you pay an entrance fee in a zoo you will be highly successful and it gives you the bragging rights of a tiger killer.
Good analogy, its kind of playing a video game in easy mode.

I just feel its a bit sad that some men needs to go that far to.score some *****.
A bit like the mail order bride things.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

I just feel its a bit sad that some men needs to go that far to.score some *****.
Of which shortly after, the mail ordered bride couldn't stand her loser husband and runs off.

He of course couldn't understand why and calls her a tramp after all he's done for her.

Some men just don't get it.

All relationships with women has always been about the men creating the right energy/worldview/leadership for a woman to want to be in it.

But noooooo it must be the woman's fault for not having the ability to create the realities that the man so desires.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two idiots using the usual npc "man up!" narrative. General lack of life experience, and empty vessels make noise.

A few people (including one of the most all-round successful people that i've ever known) have done the mail order bride thing.

I farted out the same tripe at the time that i've seen above. Blue-pill nonsense.

All have done very well.

Simplest way to improve your quality of women is to focus on culture. Think of it as capturing some flags, if you like. See other ways of doing things.

With mass immigration can be done without even travelling. Just have to increase your social circle.
Successful man does not mean success with women.

Many example of very rich men with crappy women, look at Bezos new gf for example.

Most men going oversee are not to find better women its to find easier women to score with. Because they are lacking qualities that women find attractive.

Obv there are some exception but id say at least 90% are out of desperation.

Ofc some just travel elsewhere because they like the diversity.
I agree that culture makes a big difference, but there is alot more to it too. Like upbringing, education, financially sufficent etc

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right I agree. I agree that most issues in life are a reflection of our inner state. A person needs to take full responsibility for their lack of success or else they will NEVER get out of that rut. In my New Age spiritual practice we literally believe that the universe molds to your inner dialogue. If you think that everyone sucks, then it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even in the worst dating markets a guy can find a suitable mate. It just takes a lot more work and ALOT more self improvement. It is a blessing in disguise though. Being in.a tough dating market gives you motivation to do inner work. It also sharpens your game to astronomical levels. I was cleaning up out west and the local guys thought I had some extraordinary secret. I would tell them that girls out here are a cake walk compared to girls back home.
And if that same dating market the scum was treated like kings and you starved, then what?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You bring up some sort of celebrity that you don't even know, and then follow that up with mass assumptions.

That's your contribution to the thread, and it sucks. Was an interesting enough read till here.

Ssshhh
Thats your opinion

If you think going to a 3rd world country to score women because you think they are of better quality.
But in reality if they are interested its only for 2 reason $$ or they just want to get out of their **** hole country.

Most ppl i know that goes overseas to get women are men that cant score at home.

I know its not ez for some men but going elsewhere to score women is not the anwser.

I know a guy that went to Thailand and got back with a women he married.
You know what happened?
Divorce rape, and she is now a IG *****

Seattle4Life

Banned
Reaction score
Yes you're partly correct.. AWALT confirmed, but conditioning are different. I'm no virgin by any means. Yet I feel a small difference in where they come from, traditions etc. Thai's is only good marketing.. quantity.. availability. The world is a big place, and maybe there is better places to search for LTR material, than the f***ing west and hypergamous thailand.

I like to travel alot, and combine purposely looking for a suitable mate only makes it more interesting.

I know there is no easy way, and it depends on me no matter what country, or female

Is there no hope left to find sane females on this planet?

I know there is a huge difference between; german, italian, brazil, thai women.. all have their qualities and querks.. but femal nature they all have.

Is there somewhere where this isn't the norm?

The “village” that encourages monogamy is gone, obliterated. Here is a list of things that will never happen in the now a days:

A mother telling her daughter to put more effort and focus into the quality of her marriage.
A sister telling a sister to fix her unhappiness by spending more time with her husband.
A friend telling her bestie that if she wants to keep her man, she should treat him better.

No, what the mother, sister, and bestie will tell a woman is this: That man ain’t ****; you need to be out there finding a man that is prepared to give you what you need; find some old rich dude and get his money; all you need is your girls and your sextoys.

All of western womanhood has banded together to sabotage functional relationships. Meanwhile, guys are telling each other to “man up” and “do right by”
The streets of Thailand are lined with cheap hookers every day. What are you even talking about? Hypergamy? They just want some cash.

Seattle4Life

Banned
Reaction score

Why would a girl give something away for free when she could get paid for it?

This is what I often hear from them.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're planning on marrying a foreign girl and bringing her back to the west, she'll adopt western culture and turn into a THOT.... If you marry a foreign girl and live in her country, you'll be living in a sh1thole....

Sorry, I wouldn't recommend giving up US citizenship (or any western citizenship) for a woman.
True..a friend married one of those mail order brides from South America quite a few years ago. He's regretting not making her stay home and be a housewife. She started working for an area College as a teacher, and now is snobby and runs with that kind of crowd.

If he had done things differently I'm sure he would have been better off.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If u r taking the LMS route then u r correct. Women in poorer countries or less developed countries will be drawn to LMS as it meets their basic needs.

However it's a stop gap measure at best and since you're travelled far and wide similar to me, bang as much as I did and experienced as much then you'd know this to be also correct.

Hence the need for game.

Then what I said in my previous post holds true.

There is ultimately no difference at the root of it all. You were merely skimming the surface.
I'm not only taking the LMS route, I'm saying that a disfunctional environment breeds disfunctional women which is further increased from the lack of competitition among them that leaves many worthy men fighting for scraps in certain countries.

I really dont understand whats so hard for you to understand about it, do you really think the same exact man gets the same results in London among the epidemic of fat single entitled women compared to Warsaw where more than half of the girls are decent looking and have decent behaviours?

I really dont see whats so hard to understand when I say that in an environment where half of the women are undesireable, a guy gets less results than an environment where 80% are desiderable...whats so complicate to understand about? Its basic supply and demand.

Culture and competition keep women within certain standard somewhere and within others somewhere else, or you do think you get planes full of spanish, italian and british guys flying east but not the other way around for a glitch in airport planning?

Wheter we talk that or marriage and divorce rates, reality BACKS UP what I say...what evidence do you have to support yours?

MrMoney

Reaction score
Come to Eastern Europe. You will get a beautiful HB10 wife who tells you for the rest of your life how she loves you. But with your attitude, you will start living in her frame from day one, you think you're the "man" in the relationship but you're not, you're never going to be her alpha. You grew up in a soft easy environment that made you soft, you're nothing like her last boyfriends or her father, the way his alpha aggressiveness could literally beat a woman into his frame. If she's hot, you can be sure all of her last boyfriends were aggressive type of guys not afraid of anything, guys who are are going after women, making women submit to them instead of crying "how to get a girl" in online forums.
There are so many stories about foreign men finding some slavic woman who is too good to be true. She will always compliment how strong, handsome and powerful you are, and she will never s#it test you. But in reality, she will never s#it test you because she has already accepted the fact that there's nothing there to test. If she were actually to s#it test you, you would already be failed before opening your mouth.

I know my answer is going to be criticised to death, good, I don't care, all this is just the way I see weak men crying for pvssy. But unless you live in some small village, you are already surrounded by so many woman, no matter where you live. And just because you can't "beat" them into your frame, doesn't mean that they're the problem, the problem is in you! Or are you trying to tell, that all the men in your city or country are all in failed miserable relationships? Probably not! So whether you take the easy way out, go find a thai hooker or a mail order hooker, or whether you will put effort on becoming a successful man similar that you see walking on your streets, that's all yours to decide.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Come to Eastern Europe. You will get a beautiful HB10 wife who tells you for the rest of your life how she loves you. But with your attitude, you will start living in her frame from day one, you think you're the "man" in the relationship but you're not, you're never going to be her alpha. You grew up in a soft easy environment that made you soft, you're nothing like her last boyfriends or her father, the way his alpha aggressiveness could literally beat a woman into his frame. If she's hot, you can be sure all of her last boyfriends were aggressive type of guys not afraid of anything, guys who are are going after women, making women submit to them instead of crying "how to get a girl" in online forums.
There are so many stories about foreign men finding some slavic woman who is too good to be true. She will always compliment how strong, handsome and powerful you are, and she will never s#it test you. But in reality, she will never s#it test you because she has already accepted the fact that there's nothing there to test. If she were actually to s#it test you, you would already be failed before opening your mouth.

I know my answer is going to be criticised to death, good, I don't care, all this is just the way I see weak men crying for pvssy. But unless you live in some small village, you are already surrounded by so many woman, no matter where you live. And just because you can't "beat" them into your frame, doesn't mean that they're the problem, the problem is in you! Or are you trying to tell, that all the men in your city or country are all in failed miserable relationships? Probably not! So whether you take the easy way out, go find a thai hooker or a mail order hooker, or whether you will put effort on becoming a successful man similar that you see walking on your streets, that's all yours to decide.
Nah...Eastern Europe is almost Western Europe.

The fanboys should head to Asia.

Everyone knows that Asia has the most feminine of women, highly cultured with thousands of years serving their fathers, brothers and husbands the right way, totally imbued within their DNA by now.

Have you not seen how the japs and koreans bow with respect to their men ?

There's overwhelming data and evidence to supports this (@Who Dares Win here's my answer in conjunction with the quoted post).

And all you need is to be more manly then their fathers, brothers and past boyfriends.

But then, if you're manly, you're an oddity in the Western World, what with all those feminised man walking around in abundance - wouldn't such a man be desired above the rest in ur own city ?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah...Eastern Europe is almost Western Europe.

The fanboys should head to Asia.

Everyone knows that Asia has the most feminine of women, highly cultured with thousands of years serving their fathers, brothers and husbands the right way, totally imbued within their DNA by now.

Have you not seen how the japs and koreans bow with respect to their men ?

There's overwhelming data and evidence to supports this (@Who Dares Win here's my answer in conjunction with the quoted post).

And all you need is to be more manly then their fathers, brothers and past boyfriends.

But then, if you're manly, you're an oddity in the Western World, what with all those feminised man walking around in abundance - wouldn't such a man be desired above the rest in ur own city ?
Not interested in asian girls on asian countries, definitely not my cup of tea.

I guess we have to agree to disagree about eastern Europe that its in my experience still better than western Europe, big cities are lagging 5 years in terms of waste while second tier cities up to 10.

To say that "there is plenty of data" to support what you say its not showing plenty of data btw, may I ask you which eastern and western european cities you visited in the last 5 years for more than 3 months? Did you happen to find fat/ugly women with attitude in the same amount in London and Warsaw? in that case I would suggest you to see an eye doctor.

I have no knowledge of asia (except for turkey) therefore I'll take you are saying about it.

Seattle4Life

Banned
Reaction score
Not interested in asian girls on asian countries, definitely not my cup of tea.

I guess we have to agree to disagree about eastern Europe that its in my experience still better than western Europe, big cities are lagging 5 years in terms of waste while second tier cities up to 10.

To say that "there is plenty of data" to support what you say its not showing plenty of data btw, may I ask you which eastern and western european cities you visited in the last 5 years for more than 3 months? Did you happen to find fat/ugly women with attitude in the same amount in London and Warsaw? in that case I would suggest you to see an eye doctor.

I have no knowledge of asia (except for turkey) therefore I'll take you are saying about it.
The streets are lined with girls that want to fvck you for 1600 Baht.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to ignore your crap, and tell about a very successful man I know who did the mail order bride thing. One of the dads of a good friend growing up.

Successful multinational company. Very popular guy. Big reputation as a tough guy. Don't think anyone has or would ever tell him to "man up" without broken teeth.

As I was round my mates place a lot as a kid, and worked for him occassionally as a teen, i knew them very well for years.

His wife was English. Useless. Started complaining about his work. Started getting very fat.

You'd go to grab a sweet out of the glass on the living room, and my mate would yelp "no not those!! That's my mum's stuff!". Sweets in my home growing up were just seen as for kids lol

He didn't want to go home to the nagging and fatness, so we'd stay late at work drinkibg or go pubbing, smoking cigars, gambling on cards.

When they eventually divorced, he thinks fvck this, and gets a Russian wife. It really is a night and day difference. She's supportive, and fills out her role in the relationship. They've had another kid, and must have been together coming up two decades now.

He wasn't "needy" or "a misogynist" or any other of your feminist rubbish, and this is not a forum for that.
Good for your mate he might be the exception imo or he got burn so bad and decided he would not handle that crap.anymore.

How was his succes with women before?

Women do that **** on the long run you cant even notice it, you give in to small request then it get bigger and bigger .

Soflobro4

Banned
Reaction score
I've always had better luck with women who grew up kind of poor but have an education. My most successful (successful in a sense) relationships have been with women who grew up in Eastern cultures, or at least their parents are still fairly traditional. For some reason these women were very easy to date, very generous and were just really into me.

Women are all the same for the most part. Just because a woman is from India or China doesn't automatically mean she's going to be easy going and loyal. But their are cultural differences and i encourage guys to explore women from significantly different cultures and upbringings. I must guys shy away from this because it's just so different than what they're used to. But a lot of tune these girls are marriage minded and many have their own money.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The streets are lined with girls that want to fvck you for 1600 Baht.
I'm not necessarily against paying for sex, its just that asian girls are not my thing.

I've always had better luck with women who grew up kind of poor but have an education. My most successful (successful in a sense) relationships have been with women who grew up in Eastern cultures, or at least their parents are still fairly traditional. For some reason these women were very easy to date, very generous and were just really into me.

Women are all the same for the most part. Just because a woman is from India or China doesn't automatically mean she's going to be easy going and loyal. But their are cultural differences and i encourage guys to explore women from significantly different cultures and upbringings. I must guys shy away from this because it's just so different than what they're used to. But a lot of tune these girls are marriage minded and many have their own money.
What we see and learn as kids has subconscius effect even when we grow old, a fvcked up family often breeds fvcked up individuals especially when it comes of bonding and trust which is why most western girl seeing their father devalued from their own mother often have issues.

Same thing with guys in western cultures that are brainwashed into betahood since childhood, I still have to see polish guys or russian guys failing all compliance tests women throw on them while I see a big problem on most western guys.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Northern Europe is already better than those countries but still Stockolm and London are a red zone, hypergamy on steroids and arrogant women (still better than the hostiles you find in the countries listed in the first line).
Damnit.

Norway and Finland are great if you look for fun, women there are very easy going and laid back, a total different planet than Sweden.
Not my best option if you look for a gf but probably the best one for fvck buddies.
A totally different planet a train ticket/boat ride away? come on dude!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damnit.

A totally different planet a train ticket/boat ride away? come on dude!
The amount of hostility from women I got in stockholm cant be compared to any other country except the city of London, Oslo was a total different planet when it came of socializing with women.

I recall you live in Sweden so you know that Im talking about from the demographic screw up in the sex ratio to the attitude of women there.