Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any chance of meeting hot girls on dating apps?

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any chance for an average looking or slightly above average looking guy to meet hot girls on Tinder or similar apps? I'm assuming cold approach is the only chance I have to get with a HOT girl. Has anyone had luck on Tinder with really attractive women? For reference, I'm in a small to medium sized college town in the midwestern US. I also don't have professional photos. I'd hate to spend all the money on the boosts and everything for nothing. Either way, I'm going to keep cold approaching, but wondered if online is worth it. Also, I'm not talking about sleeping with average or fat girls. My main goal is getting with a really hot one.
What is the definition of average looking or slightly above average looking?

If you are not strikingly handsome, are you just average? Do you get extra points for having great hair or being over 5'10"?

I always thought I am a little above average. Think tennis player Novak Djokovic (who I resemble a little). Average looking in the face, but extra points for height, lack of Baldness and physical fitness?

Is Novak average or above Average?

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Ive done online dating on and off for the past 20 years. 2000-2015 was the golden age of online dating IMO. Now, women are paranoid to meet or only want social media followers. Tinder, POF, OKCupid are wastelands.
I got tons of likes on okcupid but they were all Filipinas faking their location in search of a greencard daddy.

Tinder you need to throw out all your standards to get consistent success on it.

I don't think anyone even uses POF anymore

Badoo has some of the most grotesque women i have ever seen in my life

Bumble is 90% inactive accounts

Hinge is a hit and miss, it seems decent but not enough users

Coffeemeetsbagel is also decent but again very few users

I also noticed a lot of Women had profiles on multiple apps

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allowing women to link their Instagram accounts to their dating profiles was the beginning of the end.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried POF for the last time about 4 years ago. There were no attractive women on there at all.

Years ago I got laid on OKCupid and went on a bunch of dates. I tried it again along with POF and got zero matches after swiping on hundreds of profiles.

Bumble- They should rename it to Tumbleweeds because thats all most guys are getting. I got matches but none of the women initiated contact. Deleted account.

Coffee Meets Bagle looks promising. Lots of cute asian chicks. Im gonna give it a go.