"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Any british guys on here?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Chav girls are into morons that drive around in boy racer cars

If you're this type of person I would imagine it to be easy

If you enjoy chlamydia
Good point, I banged most of these girls without even a driving license, well into my late 20s.

Just excuses and blockers/walls you are creating. But, I do own my own property which in London where a 2 bed apartment costs £480k+ is probs a good reason for my success. Having a place these chicks can retreat to and unwind and let go of inhabitants is key, however I could still do this if I wasn’t in a house share with 4 other Romanian and polish bricklayers.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

illstep

Banned
Joined
May 11, 2019
Messages
102
Reaction score
75
Age
30
Having a house or a boy racer car won't harm, but the main thing is whether she finds you physically handsome or not. (especially the case for young ones)
If 'yes', then it's hard to mess up and you'll get success like the guy in this thread above, and if not, you wont. Numbers game.
But if you're not handsome, i'd suggest at least giving yourself a fighting chance by not being direct. You'll just get 'insta rejected' 100% of the time

ps - that reddit link is money. All true
 
Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Hmm..

I was in London for 3 days. I chatted a girl on the tube. Conversation was easy. My friend and I ended up at the club with her and her friend that night. Both of us could've smashed but logistics didn't work out. We didn't stay close and they had stuff to do early in the morning.

But I spoke to plenty of women in London. Some rejections. Some successes. It's just like the US to me. I mean... You win some, you lose some everywhere. No one seemed to be overly reserved or stuck up. One girl wouldn't even give me the time of day but.. you'll get that in the US too?

Idk. I'm from the US. Just wanted to share my lil story lol.
 

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2019
Messages
203
Reaction score
84
You can usually get a good deal if you plan far enough out. I'm headed back to London in October on Virgin Atlantic for about $800. I never fly 1st class... that's a waste of money, I have no idea how much that costs. If you come to the US visit Texas, plenty to do there. Lot's from Europe go to NYC, Washington DC, or Florida I wouldn't do that. The women are nicer in Texas, or really anyplace in the South. California is nice, but expensive to visit and the chicks there are ridiculous. But if you like to ski, fly into Denver you can usually get really good deals on flights to Denver from the UK, I had a friend fly in from the UK and meet me in Denver to ski and he told me he paid 390 pounds round trip non-stop flight... stayed for a week and he was crushing it with women.
I haven't been to the east coast yet. Are the girls nice in Miami? Also I feel in Texas there is so much to do so not just girls, good people there whether you get laid/not get laid.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top