Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any british guys on here?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chav girls are into morons that drive around in boy racer cars

If you're this type of person I would imagine it to be easy

If you enjoy chlamydia
Good point, I banged most of these girls without even a driving license, well into my late 20s.

Just excuses and blockers/walls you are creating. But, I do own my own property which in London where a 2 bed apartment costs £480k+ is probs a good reason for my success. Having a place these chicks can retreat to and unwind and let go of inhabitants is key, however I could still do this if I wasn’t in a house share with 4 other Romanian and polish bricklayers.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
Having a house or a boy racer car won't harm, but the main thing is whether she finds you physically handsome or not. (especially the case for young ones)
If 'yes', then it's hard to mess up and you'll get success like the guy in this thread above, and if not, you wont. Numbers game.
But if you're not handsome, i'd suggest at least giving yourself a fighting chance by not being direct. You'll just get 'insta rejected' 100% of the time

ps - that reddit link is money. All true

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..

I was in London for 3 days. I chatted a girl on the tube. Conversation was easy. My friend and I ended up at the club with her and her friend that night. Both of us could've smashed but logistics didn't work out. We didn't stay close and they had stuff to do early in the morning.

But I spoke to plenty of women in London. Some rejections. Some successes. It's just like the US to me. I mean... You win some, you lose some everywhere. No one seemed to be overly reserved or stuck up. One girl wouldn't even give me the time of day but.. you'll get that in the US too?

Idk. I'm from the US. Just wanted to share my lil story lol.

shouldbefun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually get a good deal if you plan far enough out. I'm headed back to London in October on Virgin Atlantic for about $800. I never fly 1st class... that's a waste of money, I have no idea how much that costs. If you come to the US visit Texas, plenty to do there. Lot's from Europe go to NYC, Washington DC, or Florida I wouldn't do that. The women are nicer in Texas, or really anyplace in the South. California is nice, but expensive to visit and the chicks there are ridiculous. But if you like to ski, fly into Denver you can usually get really good deals on flights to Denver from the UK, I had a friend fly in from the UK and meet me in Denver to ski and he told me he paid 390 pounds round trip non-stop flight... stayed for a week and he was crushing it with women.
I haven't been to the east coast yet. Are the girls nice in Miami? Also I feel in Texas there is so much to do so not just girls, good people there whether you get laid/not get laid.