Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chav girls are into morons that drive around in boy racer cars

If you're this type of person I would imagine it to be easy

If you enjoy chlamydia

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know that your success is likely down to your good looks adn that specific game tips are unlikely to do much, but i'm interested none-the-less on your style of game when it comes to chavvy girls.
There's tonnes of chavvy (and very hot) girls where I live, and I find them to be the hardest nut to crack by far tbh. (doesn't help that they're usually a fair bit younger than me i guess). Are you super direct? Indirect? Breaking rapport early? How does a typical approach look? I find them the most aggressive and least likely to give you 2 seconds if you're not their physical type (whereas with better class girls, they tend to let you try for a lot longer which can occassionally increase your odds a little)

They are very 'loose' as you say, but they're usually banging like 5 of the guys in their social circle or the occasional very handsome dude from tinder/cold approach, as opposed to just being 'easy' to pull for a random stranger in my experience

There's a good handful of hot chavs who I am aware of through friends of friends and I know they get banged by lots of the guys in her social circle, but i'm yet to get any joy with any of them when i've approached them on nights out.

I did manage it a few months back with a random young chav, and she was actually one of the hottest 3 girls i've ever banged, although I was just lucky in that she thought Ii was good looking and so she made it super easy for me lol
I’m super direct, you have to just believe they want you, when I was younger (I’m 30 now) I was indirect, unsure, overthinking. Then I had an epiphany when I was direct one time and it paid off, never looked back.

Being direct works with the majority of women irregardless of class, it just works easier of looser women. I’ve met girls that banged me first night but only wanted to bang me and wanted a relationship, it’s not down to standards, if you create enough rapport and sexuality early on then you will win.

Nights out, I bulldoze my way through. I’m not cringey or arrogant - there’s a difference. I’m direct and methodical. I pull back when needed, aloof when needed.

Ultimately, don’t think too much, be the prize (cliche as it is) and just have fun. When you start having fun and enjoy long interactions rather than planning and following “steps” you will get results. Yes I’m fairly good looking, but I’ve lunched well above weight many times as I’m “weird/eccentric/kooky” I have no filter and say what I think and feel.

Regarding the girls banging multiple guys from their circle - I don’t really pay attention as it’s not my concern. You aim to get what YOU want from an interaction, nothing more. It’s all about you.

Nuance, social cues, natural social skills and high EQ is what it takes to “game”.

I’ve gamed chicks when I was overweight, slim, built, broke, depressed. The only constant has been my personally and confidence so that’s all I can really vouch for when it comes to game.

Sex jokes, innuendo and forwarness pays dividends with *****s, but also with good girls too.

Just get out of your head and make yourself the centre of the universe.

Murkserious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chav girls are into morons that drive around in boy racer cars

If you're this type of person I would imagine it to be easy

If you enjoy chlamydia
Good point, I banged most of these girls without even a driving license, well into my late 20s.

Just excuses and blockers/walls you are creating. But, I do own my own property which in London where a 2 bed apartment costs £480k+ is probs a good reason for my success. Having a place these chicks can retreat to and unwind and let go of inhabitants is key, however I could still do this if I wasn’t in a house share with 4 other Romanian and polish bricklayers.

illstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a house or a boy racer car won't harm, but the main thing is whether she finds you physically handsome or not. (especially the case for young ones)
If 'yes', then it's hard to mess up and you'll get success like the guy in this thread above, and if not, you wont. Numbers game.
But if you're not handsome, i'd suggest at least giving yourself a fighting chance by not being direct. You'll just get 'insta rejected' 100% of the time

ps - that reddit link is money. All true

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..

I was in London for 3 days. I chatted a girl on the tube. Conversation was easy. My friend and I ended up at the club with her and her friend that night. Both of us could've smashed but logistics didn't work out. We didn't stay close and they had stuff to do early in the morning.

But I spoke to plenty of women in London. Some rejections. Some successes. It's just like the US to me. I mean... You win some, you lose some everywhere. No one seemed to be overly reserved or stuck up. One girl wouldn't even give me the time of day but.. you'll get that in the US too?

Idk. I'm from the US. Just wanted to share my lil story lol.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit baffled myself. Don't find English women very difficult to talk to. Women in general are alright in this.

Probably biggest problems I've had is with are more closed off types such as Filipino.

rando5495

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:confused: Filipino's are the easiest there is if you are white and decent looking
One's i've met tend to be seriously Christian, quite wealthy, strong family, seem very insular, and constantly on their period or something.

shouldbefun

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can usually get a good deal if you plan far enough out. I'm headed back to London in October on Virgin Atlantic for about $800. I never fly 1st class... that's a waste of money, I have no idea how much that costs. If you come to the US visit Texas, plenty to do there. Lot's from Europe go to NYC, Washington DC, or Florida I wouldn't do that. The women are nicer in Texas, or really anyplace in the South. California is nice, but expensive to visit and the chicks there are ridiculous. But if you like to ski, fly into Denver you can usually get really good deals on flights to Denver from the UK, I had a friend fly in from the UK and meet me in Denver to ski and he told me he paid 390 pounds round trip non-stop flight... stayed for a week and he was crushing it with women.
I haven't been to the east coast yet. Are the girls nice in Miami? Also I feel in Texas there is so much to do so not just girls, good people there whether you get laid/not get laid.