"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Any advice on resetting Tinder and Bumble from software pros on here?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
Just add a line to your plan for like $30 a month
A tablet device would be even less, mine is $15/mon but I enjoy having it not be Wi-Fi only. I’d do this if I needed another phone number for anything.
 

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2023
Messages
543
Reaction score
242
Age
42
Is it MONEY the main reason they're making these apps so hard to use? What's the purpose of swipe apps to make it hard to get a new account? I'm assuming so you avoid the paid features? Run out of likes you just make a new account.

In match LLC case it could be all the litigation they're having to pay to defend. If I recall their stock price went down.
 

Pierce Manhammer

Moderator
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
4,900
Reaction score
5,868
Location
PRC
These apps depend on women to be making accounts and being happy with the attention that they are getting. They are going to pander to women and not to men it’s been said that 3/4 of the population on the apps is male and the rest is female that means men are the ones that are paying, that’s how they make money and there are plenty of men willing to pay if they lose a few here in there because you’re pissed off at the way things work so be it there’s always another guy out there with money that’ll pay.

in other words, men are disposable.
 

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,846
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Tinder auto-bans Google Voice, that is what I did and it auto-banned me. Google Voice numbers are public so it an easy autoban for them.
Works fine for Bumble and Hinge. Plus, anyone who's dating should have one as they're literal strangers until you get to know them.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top