Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice on resetting Tinder and Bumble from software pros on here?

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true in theory and swipe apps marketing but not in reality. Until face to face meeting happens, it's fantasy and fiction. For example: the photos might be done professionally which means the guy looks quite differently in reality. And he might have a totally different vibe than the one she imagined by looking at the photos.
Yeah , i overlooked that obviously when I brain farted that theory.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have had new pics done but as we all know, for active Tinder and Bumble accounts, that does not mean jack. Your ELO is what it is and you really need to restart the apps in order to get that newbie boost. Unfortunately, Tinder has become draconian and requires a phone number along with Bumble for verification. Outside of buying a new cellphone, any advice on how to properly reset the two major apps?
Delete your account and make a new one

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few things. VOIP numbers like Google Voice do not work anymore with Tinder and lead to automatic bans, that is what happened to me when I tried to restart my account.

@f(x) Yes, I have actually had more success with Hinge than just about any other app out there lately. However, pretty sure my ELO took some kind of a hit there. I have had 12 matches in the past 3 days that were hot.

If you dont' wait at least 30 days then use a different number or else you're shadow banned. Also, when you sign up for Tinder and it lets you verify your account wait at least a couple days before you decide to delete it. For some reason the first 24 to 48 hours it seems your profile doesn't show to very many people and then you start getting likes. I guess that is cut down on bots.
Whatever it is doing was not working on actual bots, it was flooded with them and OnlyFans accounts yet here I am getting punished for restarting.

Isn't the whole point behind ELO scores that you get exactly what you "are worth "? So you basically can't fake it?

If we go by the principles of ELO scoring, any improvement in your SMV would also improve your score . In an extreme case, if you became famous overnight, the ELO will correct itself immediately. So better pictures= better ELO score.

If you do start a new account, you'll probably get the same ELO as when you had your original account WITH better pictures.
In theory, that should be the case. Except an account stays on for a while and eventually gets buried in the ELO Score. In that case, even new pics do not save you because you are at the bottom of the pile, hence you need to restart.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about OLD vs cold approach, and there's no better place to talk about this than in a Jesse P . Thread .

Despite all the negativism surrounding OLD, there's one thing I hardly ever read about and that's the fact that ;

When you cold approach its YOU who decided he liked woman x, and went up to talk to her . Unless she gave you clear ioi, it's a complete gamble whether you are her type or not.

Vs OLD. The fact she swiped on you , matched , and talks to you means you are 100%her type. So from that POV OLD actually COULD be a way better way to find a suitable woman.

When you cold approach there are ofcourse more factors which can make you attractive, the most important being how you carry yourself and your mouthpiece.

Unfortunately capitalism and monopolization ruined OLD forever it seems. BUT , as always; it does create opportunities for inventive entrepreneurs...but that's another story.
Yes, when I look back at it, OLD was the most efficient way for me to get dates and lays. I did get some serious momentum going with cold approach and was looking to do that in tandem with OLD. However, after a month of toxic wingmen and draining situations involving it, I was a bit beat from it. I had new pics done for online dating which were going to be a surefire way to light up the matches again. Unfortunately, even that is proving to be tough with the ELO score issues and trying to reset the apps.

I will be cold approach alongside doing online. I just wanted to get easier lays and low hanging fruit so I want online to work.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldn't you just buy a new SIM card with a new number?

I don't know **** about dating apps, but if they are number dependent - change numbers.
I have debated doing that and wonder if I am desperate enough. I text a lot of my friends and have had my current number for years so I wonder if it is worth that much for me to sacrifice all of that consistency for a maybe win with Tinder. Even then, I hear Tinder device tracks.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never in my 15yrs of hunting girls have I seen OLD so bad. I used to do pretty good on there. In the past 3 weeks or so, I've gotten 3 phone numbers from OLD that went nowhere. Two were HB8's, one was an HB9. Maybe it's because I don't spend money on the apps?

The three numbers I got from real life resulted in sex with a 28yo HB7 on the first date and make out/dancing on the spot with the other 40ish HB8. The other HB8 Asian 30ish ghosted me as I expected. Vibe wasn't there with her.

It's a lot more fun flirting with girls in real life as well as a better return as of lately.
OLD seemed to go way downhill after COVID. I think the apps got flooded and then OnlyFans took off so most girls use it for Insta or OnlyFans followers. I remember how easy it was back in 2018 where I could get 3 to 4 dates a week from the apps. It was also a lot easier to reset your account but Tinder and Bumble have made it downright impossible to do that now.

M

member160292

I have debated doing that and wonder if I am desperate enough. I text a lot of my friends and have had my current number for years so I wonder if it is worth that much for me to sacrifice all of that consistency for a maybe win with Tinder. Even then, I hear Tinder device tracks.
Get a burner phone and keep it at your house, set up a guest network on your router

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had new pics done but as we all know, for active Tinder and Bumble accounts, that does not mean jack. Your ELO is what it is and you really need to restart the apps in order to get that newbie boost. Unfortunately, Tinder has become draconian and requires a phone number along with Bumble for verification. Outside of buying a new cellphone, any advice on how to properly reset the two major apps?
I'm sure there is a way to just buy a new SIMM card. Take a look at Tracfone, as their model is no-contract. You might also try Google Voice.

On a side note, I thought you were wallowing in poon with your nightclub game.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Match is getting sued yet again.

Class Action Lawsuit Filed on Behalf of Match Group, Inc. (globenewswire.com)

This other suit is really legit. They make it almost impossible to cancel. I once canceled, got a new card and somehow they charged me again. Let's say Match LLC becomes the next AOL, who takes over as the main dating sites if no one buys them up?

FTC Sues Owner of Online Dating Service Match.com for Using Fake Love Interest Ads To Trick Consumers into Paying for a Match.com Subscription | Federal Trade Commission
I think I would only pay for any OLD by using crypto, that way they can't attempt to continue to bill me.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Elo" as used here derives from the score used in chess that was invented by a man named Elo, and thus is not a capitalized acronym.
Elo rating system has also been noted in dating apps, such as in the matchmaking app Tinder, which uses a variant of the Elo rating system.
The Elo rating system has also been used in biology for assessing male dominance hierarchies ...
It's also OVER for EloCels.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Simply use the number for the new account. The app has no way to tell if you’re on the same device.

Get a burner or pay as you go. Register and drop the line. You already paid for pro pics right?

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply use the number for the new account. The app has no way to tell if you’re on the same device.

Get a burner or pay as you go. Register and drop the line. You already paid for pro pics right?
Your account is linked to your device, your serial number or device address, something like that.
If you want to fully reset, you need a new phone, new number, new recuperation email, new pics, and create the account with a new ip address. Trust me, they know with what device you have registered... They know everything

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's also OVER for EloCels.
Not even close. These men can do real life approaches. Swiping has now replaced a lot of in-person approaching for a lot of men.

Your account is linked to your device, your serial number or device address, something like that.
If you want to fully reset, you need a new phone, new number, new recuperation email, new pics, and create the account with a new ip address. Trust me, they know with what device you have registered... They know everything
This sounds like an incentive to real life approach.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not even close. These men can do real life approaches. Swiping has now replaced a lot of in-person approaching for a lot of men.

This sounds like an incentive to real life approach.
But a lot of the women on these OLD sites are trash. I mean, ones that you would not even bat an eye at in a public setting.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD seemed to go way downhill after COVID. I think the apps got flooded and then OnlyFans took off so most girls use it for Insta or OnlyFans followers. I remember how easy it was back in 2018 where I could get 3 to 4 dates a week from the apps. It was also a lot easier to reset your account but Tinder and Bumble have made it downright impossible to do that now.
Around early 2021 is when it REALLY went down across the board. But even the traditional websites like Match went way down too. Up until early 2021 there was still decent amount of hot women on there. Even under 30. Match too took away features and more pay to play and now POF is the same way.

The women a lot of them on there would get the 7 day free trial on match and then just disappear.

I simply think it's being money hungry and they're desperate for money now, plus the lawsuits they gotta defend in Match LLCs case. I guess they figure even with a percentage of men and women leaving due to jacking the price up and making it more pay to play they figure with the price increase they'll still make more even if some of the users leave.

I know some will say women simply got fatter for the reason for less hotties on it during covid. I look at them and even if they were not fat, they'd still be ugly due to bad teeth, faces and tats. Compared to before covid you still had a few hotties on the site. Simply shows a lot of women left OLD sites.

No difference with Bumble. They don't give you a lot of swipes anymore until you got to pony up. Most men are stupid simps and will pony up the price increases to have a chance at a dwindling number of women. Most guys on this website don't seem that stupid to pay that money. Between Bumble and Tinder a majority of the hot young women left have links to their instas on their accounts to follow.