Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any advice on resetting Tinder and Bumble from software pros on here?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This is incorrect- both tinder and bumble have browser based interfaces. Anyway it doesn’t matter.

Your account is linked to your device, your serial number or device address, something like that.
If you want to fully reset, you need a new phone, new number, new recuperation email, new pics, and create the account with a new ip address. Trust me, they know with what device you have registered... They know everything

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had new pics done but as we all know, for active Tinder and Bumble accounts, that does not mean jack. Your ELO is what it is and you really need to restart the apps in order to get that newbie boost. Unfortunately, Tinder has become draconian and requires a phone number along with Bumble for verification. Outside of buying a new cellphone, any advice on how to properly reset the two major apps?
Get a Google Voice phone number for apps and dating.

I NEVER give women I date my real number until I've reached a level of comfort with them, and even then, sometimes not. Way too many nut jobs out there. You can download the Google Voice app to your phone and it's like having two phone numbers for one phone. I use one with a different area code too.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a Google Voice phone number for apps and dating.

I NEVER give women I date my real number until I've reached a level of comfort with them, and even then, sometimes not. Way too many nut jobs out there. You can download the Google Voice app to your phone and it's like having two phone numbers for one phone. I use one with a different area code too.
Tinder auto-bans Google Voice, that is what I did and it auto-banned me. Google Voice numbers are public so it an easy autoban for them.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just add a line to your plan for like $30 a month
A tablet device would be even less, mine is $15/mon but I enjoy having it not be Wi-Fi only. I’d do this if I needed another phone number for anything.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it MONEY the main reason they're making these apps so hard to use? What's the purpose of swipe apps to make it hard to get a new account? I'm assuming so you avoid the paid features? Run out of likes you just make a new account.

In match LLC case it could be all the litigation they're having to pay to defend. If I recall their stock price went down.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
These apps depend on women to be making accounts and being happy with the attention that they are getting. They are going to pander to women and not to men it’s been said that 3/4 of the population on the apps is male and the rest is female that means men are the ones that are paying, that’s how they make money and there are plenty of men willing to pay if they lose a few here in there because you’re pissed off at the way things work so be it there’s always another guy out there with money that’ll pay.

in other words, men are disposable.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder auto-bans Google Voice, that is what I did and it auto-banned me. Google Voice numbers are public so it an easy autoban for them.
Works fine for Bumble and Hinge. Plus, anyone who's dating should have one as they're literal strangers until you get to know them.