"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Any 7 on hotornot that are DJs?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
What is your ratio? I'm a 7 also and I think its hurting my game.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
I'm a 6 and my game is fine. Quit whining.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
I have been ranked by girls anywhere between 6 to 8. Cute, but not male model looks.

The cutoff for "male model" looks when the girls start to CREAM their pants when they see you is around 8.5, imo.
 

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
Hotornot rating is 9.6. My looks help, but i see it as the "game" that gets it done. Plus looks can always be improved.
 

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Without sounding like a FAG... i wouldnt mind seeing your "9.6" pic?

Post when ready
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
FYI - your hotornot rating is actually a percentile...i.e. 9.4, my rating means i am hotter than 94% of men on the site, it doesn't mean my average ratings are between 9 and 10. I have another pic that's an 7.9, go figure.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Giovanni Casanova, can I see ur pic? How often are u approached cuz I can't remember when was the last time it happen to me.
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
f-ing unbelievable.
You are taking seriously a 1-10 rating of yourself and you're wondering why your "game" stinks. You're having problems because you're acting like a GIRL. Stop going to hotornot.com--that site is totally lame.
Rating yourself (and girls, for that matter) is stupid. You should think of yourself as a "10," and any woman you are interested in is the best woman ever. Don't try to impress us with numbers--who cares what your friends think?
 

smoke city

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 21, 2004
Messages
197
Reaction score
0
by the way, david 90. You will have no success if you think that sitting around and looking pretty is going to get girls to "approach" you. It really just doesn't happen. Get out there, meet some people, have some fun, and make some magic happen. Anyway, it's more satisfying to get a date with a woman who *you approached for no other reason except that *you were interested in knowing her on *your own terms. Take control of your life, bro.
 

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Messages
947
Reaction score
3
Age
45
Location
Inyurvij Eina
Hotornot ratings aren't even reliable at all. The ratings are total bullcrap, for a number of reasons. I put up my picture a while ago, but it was only for sh*ts and giggles. It didn't affect my self image or anything.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Originally posted by smoke city
... looking pretty is going to get girls to "approach" you. It really just doesn't happen.
Girls approach guys, almost as aggressively as men approach women, who are 8.5 and above.

Personally, I like to observe and learn from my Natural friends who are good looking as well as observe how women behave around them, but I wouldn't actually want to learn too much from them. Their game revolves primarily around their looks.

Here's a good looking guy's game...
Girl goes up to him -> they fluff (not even rapport, just fluff) -> extract -> ****

For average to above average looking guys, you just have to have tight game.
 

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
thanks all.

I guess since i'm not blessed in the looks department, I would have to go the extra mile to get HBs. It's kewl though.:cool:
 

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
lol i was getting 3.6 :(

i don't trust that site anyway, probably some geeky guys just press 1 on everyone

although I know I am ugly so it really doesn't matter for people to rate me on the interweb :p ;)
 

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
i would be shy to say it out
but i've been approached by women always too often but never had an idea of what to do and because of that too often nah all the time i screw up
rating wise i would be 8.5 though just a little clueless at times
 

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
213
Reaction score
2
Location
California, the Bay Area
At first I put some cr@@py webcam shots I took of myself at 3A.M. on there and got ratings between 7-8 (and dumb, silly me put them on Match.com). Then I got some nice photos of myself with a nice haircut and nice clothes in good lighting, and I got a "9" and a 9.1 respectively. So a good photo helps imensely, although I got more actual "5"'s than anything else. Still not bad for a 35 year old fart like me:D My sister is 23 and got a 9.9 when I put her pic up there(taken when she was 21), the vast majority rating her a ten, so there seems to also be a vast difference between just a "9" and a "9.9" as well.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
537
Reaction score
0
Don't worry, I'm a 1. One of my friends put my pic on that stupid site and got all her friends to vote me for 1.

Now she's a 1 too! ahahahahaha. god I'm so immature.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
Alpine

you mean it looks lopsided in the pic?

i'm not wearing my t shirt entirely the right side up. you can see my undershirt peeking out.

damn, do you scrutinize or what! :D
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top