Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Any 7 on hotornot that are DJs?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your ratio? I'm a 7 also and I think its hurting my game.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a 6 and my game is fine. Quit whining.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been ranked by girls anywhere between 6 to 8. Cute, but not male model looks.

The cutoff for "male model" looks when the girls start to CREAM their pants when they see you is around 8.5, imo.

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotornot rating is 9.6. My looks help, but i see it as the "game" that gets it done. Plus looks can always be improved.

dockta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Without sounding like a FAG... i wouldnt mind seeing your "9.6" pic?

Post when ready

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI - your hotornot rating is actually a percentile...i.e. 9.4, my rating means i am hotter than 94% of men on the site, it doesn't mean my average ratings are between 9 and 10. I have another pic that's an 7.9, go figure.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova, can I see ur pic? How often are u approached cuz I can't remember when was the last time it happen to me.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
f-ing unbelievable.
You are taking seriously a 1-10 rating of yourself and you're wondering why your "game" stinks. You're having problems because you're acting like a GIRL. Stop going to hotornot.com--that site is totally lame.
Rating yourself (and girls, for that matter) is stupid. You should think of yourself as a "10," and any woman you are interested in is the best woman ever. Don't try to impress us with numbers--who cares what your friends think?

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
by the way, david 90. You will have no success if you think that sitting around and looking pretty is going to get girls to "approach" you. It really just doesn't happen. Get out there, meet some people, have some fun, and make some magic happen. Anyway, it's more satisfying to get a date with a woman who *you approached for no other reason except that *you were interested in knowing her on *your own terms. Take control of your life, bro.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hotornot ratings aren't even reliable at all. The ratings are total bullcrap, for a number of reasons. I put up my picture a while ago, but it was only for sh*ts and giggles. It didn't affect my self image or anything.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smoke city
... looking pretty is going to get girls to "approach" you. It really just doesn't happen.
Girls approach guys, almost as aggressively as men approach women, who are 8.5 and above.

Personally, I like to observe and learn from my Natural friends who are good looking as well as observe how women behave around them, but I wouldn't actually want to learn too much from them. Their game revolves primarily around their looks.

Here's a good looking guy's game...
Girl goes up to him -> they fluff (not even rapport, just fluff) -> extract -> ****

For average to above average looking guys, you just have to have tight game.

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks all.

I guess since i'm not blessed in the looks department, I would have to go the extra mile to get HBs. It's kewl though.:cool:

tom121

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i was getting 3.6 :(

i don't trust that site anyway, probably some geeky guys just press 1 on everyone

although I know I am ugly so it really doesn't matter for people to rate me on the interweb :p ;)

xhikari

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would be shy to say it out
but i've been approached by women always too often but never had an idea of what to do and because of that too often nah all the time i screw up
rating wise i would be 8.5 though just a little clueless at times

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At first I put some cr@@py webcam shots I took of myself at 3A.M. on there and got ratings between 7-8 (and dumb, silly me put them on Match.com). Then I got some nice photos of myself with a nice haircut and nice clothes in good lighting, and I got a "9" and a 9.1 respectively. So a good photo helps imensely, although I got more actual "5"'s than anything else. Still not bad for a 35 year old fart like me:D My sister is 23 and got a 9.9 when I put her pic up there(taken when she was 21), the vast majority rating her a ten, so there seems to also be a vast difference between just a "9" and a "9.9" as well.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry, I'm a 1. One of my friends put my pic on that stupid site and got all her friends to vote me for 1.

Now she's a 1 too! ahahahahaha. god I'm so immature.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpine

you mean it looks lopsided in the pic?

i'm not wearing my t shirt entirely the right side up. you can see my undershirt peeking out.

damn, do you scrutinize or what! :D