Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Anticipation and why sex sucks

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the frustrating things is you got 'lucky' and had sex and then you completely forgot her even if she was much hotter than the girls you chased.

I guess you fell for the hedonic adaptation. If you get things to easy you can't process it and enjoy it. That is why a certain level of anticipation is important. Your brain has to really want it over a period of time otherwise it is as interesting as going to the toilet though that can be awesome too I guess but you get my point.

Imagination and visualization write the true sex story into the brain. That is why sex can be an artform. That is why it is said that sex happens in the brain.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, in my experience the best sexual encounters involved buildup, not just immediate gratification. The buildup can happen over a night or a month. Women understand this well which is why they're such good seductresses. Sometimes I think women look better in sexy outfits than naked, believe it or not. Clothes off, they all kinda look the same and the mystery is over.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, in my experience the best sexual encounters involved buildup, not just immediate gratification. The buildup can happen over a night or a month. Women understand this well which is why they're such good seductresses. Sometimes I think women look better in sexy outfits than naked, believe it or not. Clothes off, they all kinda look the same and the mystery is over.
Men's psychology is like making fire versus femals' which is like slowly boiling water. The first feels like consuming fast food. You don't really feel good about it on the long run or even the same day.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
One of the frustrating things is you got 'lucky' and had sex and then you completely forgot her even if she was much hotter than the girls you chased.

I guess you fell for the hedonic adaptation. If you get things to easy you can't process it and enjoy it. That is why a certain level of anticipation is important. Your brain has to really want it over a period of time otherwise it is as interesting as going to the toilet though that can be awesome too I guess but you get my point.

Imagination and visualization write the true sex story into the brain. That is why sex can be an artform. That is why it is said that sex happens in the brain.
Got lucky? There is nothing lucky about it. And trust me. If a woman gets to experience sex with me she is the one who is lucky.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Got lucky? There is nothing lucky about it. And trust me. If a woman gets to experience sex with me she is the one who is lucky.
Back in the 60-70’s when that lucky term first originated, it was She got lucky last night, then it was I got lucky, then it evolved to we got lucky. A PC way of announcing or bragging to acquaintances you had sex lately, but I never thought good seduction techniques were due to Luck or sex was a good casual mixed company conversation topic ……

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know many guys will agree with Lemmie.
However, I find getting inside her is sheer ecstasy. I don’t like the chase, or the build up. I’d rather minimize foreplay as well.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100%. Sexy lingerie totally hotter than naked,although,it took me into my 20`s to realise this.Just a hint of whats underneath,very sexy

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know many guys will agree with Lemmie.
However, I find getting inside her is sheer ecstasy. I don’t like the chase, or the build up. I’d rather minimize foreplay as well.
That could be the reason why there are so many fat guys because they find fast food awesome but some of them have to suffer for that experience.

Though people are different....

But it sucks if you have a hot girl and after some sex she becomes kind of boring because we are programmed to chase new hotter meat. If you can't cultivate the anticipation everything becomes more boring or lower ROI. Then I guess the complaining starts.

People who chase sex like rabbits might run in some other problems.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Back in the 60-70’s when that lucky term first originated, it was She got lucky last night, then it was I got lucky, then it evolved to we got lucky. A PC way of announcing or bragging to acquaintances you had sex lately, but I never thought good seduction techniques were due to Luck or sex was a good casual mixed company conversation topic ……
Right? As in you have to try and "trick" the woman into wanting to suck your c0ck?? Shame so many guys are brainwashed into the his nonsense

Billtx49

Reaction score
Right? As in you have to try and "trick" the woman into wanting to suck your c0ck?? Shame so many guys are brainwashed into the his nonsense
Right, what started out as a male dominant term, i.e., She got lucky, has now been adopted over time by women to say, He got lucky…
What a man definitely needs in today’s environment is to be up to date on current seduction techniques… aka Game
Some men may not need it, but others need to know it.
rant over, and time to get this tread back on track…

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always valued the thrill of the hunt. I want to be able to conquer something. Its powerful and rewarding. Winning is the greatest feeling. But it's only a temporary high.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I find baddies can be lazy. A bad lay even.

As I get older, a 6+ cute but 18-23 who just sexually charged is something else.

Like as a kid you want a toy on Christmas or to beat the game. You get there and you think, WHAT NOW?