“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Anti intelectualism

brazilian_user

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 9, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
8
Age
38
Why so much talk about how to get girls?

You have books, seminars and coaching to be sucessful with girls.

When I like a girl, I go to her and tell her I liked her and I want to kiss her. IT IS VERY EASY. I don't care if she rejects me or not. Davidx is a PUA who teached that and he is right.

I avoid all this PUA plans and schemes. I like things very simple. I hate intelectualism when you don't really have to think.

What you guys think about that?

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Some guys, including myself, have a hard time turning off the intellectual side.

I would need five drinks to even attempt to turn that shyte off lol.

HB: Hey what’s up?

Mike: <The entropy of the universe is continually increasing.>

Mike: Not much thanks.

HB: Are you having a good time?

Mike: <The Pythagorean Theorem is a special case of the Law of Cosines.>

Mike: Yeah not bad lol
 
Last edited:

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The problem Isn't thinking, but the type of thinking. You can't PLAN to be spontaneous. You can only practice spontaneity. Practice requires about as much preparation as will fit on a notecard. But, that's why nerds have so much trouble with girls; it isn't because they're smart; they just have the wrong kind of smarts. It requires social intelligence, not programming skills. Zuck has billions, and he still acts like a robot. Fortunately for him, enough money really can buy you love, or a close facsimile thereof.

Jock: "Stop thinking, and ACT!"
Nerd: "Like what?"
Spot on.

I once heard this advice:

“Approach women with an empty head.”

Just clear your head (to the extent possible) and force yourself to approach and converse on the fly. No routines. No canned openers (except maybe a quick situational opener). Just force yourself to speak without any preparation, and let the conversation naturally take its course.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Spot on.

I once heard this advice:

“Approach women with an empty head.”
You ever been able to pull that off? Because I haven't.

I'm like you...I need 5 drinks to have an empty head.

But that's why we have the 3 second rule: to get you to act before you have time to overthink it.
 
U

user43770

Guest
Self-censorship is a conversation killer. You cure writers block by putting EVERYTHING in your head onto the page. Reorganize later, if at all. Conservation is the same. Just say whatever you're thinking. If you're a pervert, you'll be okay. If you're a psycho....get therapy.
Haha that cracked me up, but I think guys would be better off asking the chick questions and letting them ramble on.

Drop a couple of anecdotes, crack a few playful jokes at her expense...and you're golden, pony boy.
 
U

user43770

Guest
@brazilian_user I agree with you.

We're a bunch of guys that can't help but think and talk about women.

Most posters talk about how tight their frame is, and how they're focused on their mission above all else! Lol

Yet they spend most of their free time on sosuave, talking about women. They seem to have a lot of free time.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
Then you have guys that listen to a love song and their soft-ass frames buckle.
 

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2009
Messages
411
Reaction score
141
Location
wall street
That sounds boring as fukk to be honest. I love the thrill of the hunt. Not really interested in the “prize”.
 
U

user43770

Guest
I know much more than I used to, and yet I think less than ever. I guess spontaneity (with chicks) it does come from practice.
I've never been a spontaneous guy. I'm more of a thinker, and more deliberate. I need to have pick-up on my mind.

It's kind of stupid, but walking with a longer stride and swinging my arms more freely helps to put me in the right frame of mind. C0ck of the walk...
 

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,393
Reaction score
5,137
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
You ever been able to pull that off? Because I haven't.

I'm like you...I need 5 drinks to have an empty head.

But that's why we have the 3 second rule: to get you to act before you have time to overthink it.
No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.

I think being somewhat spontaneous is a worthwhile social skill, but no, I currently don’t have it.

I also have difficulty mentally “shifting gears” quickly. For example, if I’m in deep thought about something, and some friendly person starts chatting with me, I’m initially cold/distant until my brain gets off the old dry topic and switches to, “Ok be friendly Mike. Turn your brain off and don’t be a cold prick to someone who is being nice to you lol.”
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

U

user43770

Guest
No I haven’t.

I like to plan ahead to do things “right.” Just jumping into something is totally not me.
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Provide fun, for yourself first and secondly for those who are around you.

If you think I’m those terms, you will give off a light and fun vibe, which is very attractive to women.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Try what I said in my last post. Lengthen your stride; swing your arms a bit further than you normally would. I know it sounds stupid, but there is an immediate change in thinking.

I've noticed that I'm caught off guard less when I do that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top